• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Humor I'm Cheating on the Pampered Chef

In summary, the conversation discusses new Martha Stewart kitchen items for Macy's, including a 5 piece multi-grater and magnetic measuring spoons. The speakers also mention a similar product from Pampered Chef and agree that the adjustable measuring spoons do not fit all spice containers. They also note that Martha may have copied some of Pampered Chef's products.
LeslieSGI
Gold Member
OK, If you haven't seen the new Martha Stewart for Macy's Kitchen items - DON'T GO LOOK. My friends were SHOCKED that I bought two non-Pampered Chef things yesterday that I couldn't live without. The 5 piece Multi-Grater (for my personal use as I hate all the incarnations of our rotary grater and I'm not a fan of either cellulose or mold). It comes with 3 graters and a solid lid and holds a little more than 2 cups.

But the best thing was the incredibly awesome Magnetic Measuring Spoons! Round on one end for liquids and rectangular on the other end for spice bottles. They cling to each other magnetically so they are easy to separate - use just one and you don't have to wash them all. :love:

GRATER.jpg SPOONS.jpg

(I hope PC will copy these as Martha has very obviously copied some of our stuff.)​

naughty naughty girl! ;)

I too love the magnetic spoons & have a set in my kitchen.

Looks like she's also giving TW a run for their money. Now I wish I hadn't bought the Thatsa Bowl set at the last show I went to.

Well you would only be washing one spoon as well and would not need to separate them from one another if you used the Adj. Measuring Spoons and they fit great in any spice bottles!

Chef Gilles said:
Well you would only be washing one spoon as well and would not need to separate them from one another if you used the Adj. Measuring Spoons and they fit great in any spice bottles!

I have to disagree with you on this. ;) I love the concept of our adj. spoons, but they don't fit in my spice containers. I always have to slowly pour seasonings onto them.

I have like 3 original style Adjustable Measuring spoons because they DO fit into a spice jar! Every time they show up on the out let I buy more!

babywings76 said:
I have to disagree with you on this. ;) I love the concept of our adj. spoons, but they don't fit in my spice containers. I always have to slowly pour seasonings onto them.

I agree with you. Love my adjustable measuring spoons, but they don't fit all of my seasoning jars.:cool:

What does "I'm Cheating on the Pampered Chef" mean?

"I'm Cheating on the Pampered Chef" is a phrase that is used to express the idea of trying out or using products from a different company or brand, instead of sticking with Pampered Chef products.

Is it okay to use products from other companies while working for Pampered Chef?

As a representative of Pampered Chef, it is important to promote and use their products. However, it is ultimately up to individual discretion and personal preference on whether to try products from other companies.

Why would someone want to cheat on Pampered Chef?

There could be a variety of reasons why someone may choose to try products from other companies. Some may be looking for different options or better deals, while others may just want to try something new.

Can I still be a successful Pampered Chef consultant if I use products from other companies?

While it is important to be knowledgeable about and promote Pampered Chef products, using products from other companies does not necessarily hinder success as a consultant. Ultimately, it is important to find a balance that works for you and your customers.

How can I stay loyal to Pampered Chef while still trying products from other companies?

One way to stay loyal to Pampered Chef is to be transparent with your customers about your use of products from other companies. This allows for open communication and can also provide insight into why you may prefer Pampered Chef products over others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• trps
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
schenectady90241
  • completelychristie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Stephaniem
  • ktraceyk