• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Upgrade to a 10" Stainless Pan?

In summary, a 10" stainless pan is a great option for cooking larger portions or multiple items at once due to its larger surface area and better heat distribution. It is suitable for all types of cooking and can be used on all stovetops. Upgrading to a 10" stainless pan has many benefits, including durability, non-reactivity, and a larger capacity for cooking. It can also withstand high temperatures and is safe to use with metal utensils. While it may be a more expensive investment, it offers long-term value and a better cooking experience.
bridgetbakes
So, is it worth it for me to spend "rama" points on the 10" Stainless if I already have the 8" stainless? Any idea what I can do in the 10" pan?

All thoughts and opinions welcomes! ;)

The 8" isn't very big. Have you used it? Have you wished it was a little bigger? It really is a difference in surface area. I think of the difference b/t the 10" & 12" skillet. BIG difference. I'm eyeing the 10" Saute pan too and I have the 8".

bridgetbakes said:
So, is it worth it for me to spend "rama" points on the 10" Stainless if I already have the 8" stainless? Any idea what I can do in the 10" pan?

All thoughts and opinions welcomes! ;)

All I can tell you is that I LOVE the 10-inch pan's size with the non-stick executive! I have so many customers who wanted that size, I would definitely make that your "try me" piece at shows! It costs more too. :)

1. Should I upgrade to a 10" stainless pan?

It depends on your cooking needs. A 10" stainless pan is great for cooking larger portions or for cooking multiple items at once. It also has a larger surface area for better heat distribution. However, if you mainly cook for one or two people, a smaller pan may suffice.

2. Is a 10" stainless pan suitable for all types of cooking?

Yes, a 10" stainless pan is versatile and can be used for a variety of cooking methods such as frying, sautéing, searing, and even baking. It is also safe to use on all stovetops, including induction.

3. What are the benefits of upgrading to a 10" stainless pan?

A 10" stainless pan is made with high-quality materials that are durable, non-reactive, and easy to clean. It also has a larger capacity for cooking larger portions, making it perfect for family meals or entertaining guests. Additionally, it can withstand high temperatures and is oven-safe.

4. Can I use metal utensils with a 10" stainless pan?

Yes, you can use metal utensils with a 10" stainless pan without worrying about damaging the surface. Stainless steel is a strong and durable material that can withstand the use of metal utensils.

5. Is a 10" stainless pan worth the investment?

It depends on your budget and cooking needs. While a 10" stainless pan may be more expensive than other materials, it is a long-term investment as it is durable and will last for many years. It also provides a better cooking experience with its heat distribution and versatility in cooking methods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BeckyC5830
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • susanr613
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jodie
  • Cooking_Mama