• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Got New Pots & Pans? Here's What to Cook!

In summary, with new pots and pans, you have the freedom to cook a wide variety of dishes such as stir-fries, soups, stews, and pasta dishes, as well as meats, vegetables, and grains. It is recommended to use non-metal utensils to prevent scratching the surface, but some stainless steel and cast iron cookware can withstand metal utensils. To clean your new pots and pans, warm soapy water and a soft sponge or cloth is recommended, and for tougher stains, a non-abrasive cleaner can be used. When seasoning new cast iron cookware, wash with warm soapy water, coat with oil, and bake in the oven. Some pots and pans are compatible with induction cooktops,
susanr613
Gold Member
Hello:

One of my friends purchased the 5-piece Stainless and the 8" stainless pan...and does not know what to cook in them! I don't either!

Any suggestions/recipes you can share would be much appreciated.

Thanks so much!

There is a great chicken and mushroom recipe that comes with the 8" saute pan.

1. What are the best types of dishes to cook with new pots and pans?

With new pots and pans, you have the freedom to cook a wide variety of dishes. Some popular options include stir-fries, soups, stews, and pasta dishes. You can also use your new pots and pans to cook meats, vegetables, and grains.

2. Can I use metal utensils with my new pots and pans?

We recommend using non-metal utensils, such as silicone or wood, to prevent scratching the surface of your new pots and pans. However, some of our stainless steel and cast iron cookware can withstand metal utensils.

3. How should I clean my new pots and pans?

To clean your new pots and pans, we recommend using warm soapy water and a soft sponge or cloth. For tougher stains, you can use a non-abrasive cleaner. Avoid using harsh chemicals or steel wool, as they can damage the surface of your cookware.

4. How do I season my new cast iron cookware?

To season your new cast iron cookware, start by washing it with warm soapy water and drying it completely. Then, use a small amount of vegetable oil or melted shortening to coat the entire surface of the cookware. Place it in the oven at 350 degrees for an hour, then let it cool before wiping off any excess oil.

5. Can I use my new pots and pans on an induction cooktop?

Some of our pots and pans are compatible with induction cooktops, but not all. To check if your new cookware is induction-ready, look for the induction symbol on the bottom of the cookware or check the product description. If your cookware is not induction-ready, you can purchase an induction disc to use on your cooktop.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Mariaandcassy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef