• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Review: Troubleshooting Stainless Steel Cleaner for Pots and Pans

In summary, the best way to use stainless steel cleaner is to make sure the surface is clean, then spray the cleaner and gently scrub in a circular motion. It is safe to use on all stainless steel surfaces and should be rinsed off with clean water and dried for streak-free results. It is recommended to use once a week, but it may need to be used more frequently for heavy buildup. It is not suitable for other types of metal.
CookingwithMary
I'm not having much success with this product shining s/s pots and pans.

Because I rarely get discoloration from cooking over too high heat, can't speak to that. Other than heat marks, what discolorations do they refer to?

For cleaning any drips and splatters, soaking and Barkeeper's Friend works better.

Would appreciate your feedback. I want to like this product!

Thanks,

I was shocked how well it works. You have to use it on a DRY pan with a DRY cloth. That's the magic. I used to own All Clad SS and have used BarKeepers for years and was pleasantly surprised how well our cleaner works.

Will make sure everything is dry, thanks! Also will report back :)

Debbie is right on, make sure your cloth and pots & pan are dry. Product won't work well if there not.

I love this product too. HO says it also works on removing the gray marks from the Simple Additions (haven't had to try that yet)

legacypc46 said:
I love this product too. HO says it also works on removing the gray marks from the Simple Additions (haven't had to try that yet)

It does work wonders on the SA too;)

Finally - something other than "Zud" to clean my SA! :) Thanks for the tip!

Hi there! Thank you for your review of the Troubleshooting Stainless Steel Cleaner for Pots and Pans. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't had much success with it in terms of shining your stainless steel pots and pans. I completely understand your frustration and want to help you find a solution that works for you.In terms of discolorations, the product may not be as effective for heat marks or other tough stains. I recommend using a specialized cleaner or polish for those types of discolorations. However, for general cleaning and maintenance, soaking and using Barkeeper's Friend is a great alternative.I appreciate your feedback and I want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I am here to help and find the best solution for you. Thank you for giving the Troubleshooting Stainless Steel Cleaner a try and I hope we can find a solution that works for you. Happy cooking!

Related to Review: Troubleshooting Stainless Steel Cleaner for Pots and Pans

1. What is the best way to use stainless steel cleaner?

The best way to use stainless steel cleaner is to first make sure the surface is free of any loose debris or food particles. Then, spray the cleaner onto the surface and use a soft cloth or sponge to gently scrub in a circular motion. Rinse with clean water and dry with a clean cloth for a streak-free shine.

2. Can I use stainless steel cleaner on all stainless steel surfaces?

Yes, stainless steel cleaner is safe to use on all stainless steel surfaces, including appliances, cookware, and sinks. Just be sure to follow the instructions and test a small area first if you are unsure.

3. Do I need to rinse off the stainless steel cleaner?

Yes, it is important to rinse off the stainless steel cleaner with clean water after scrubbing to remove any residue and prevent streaking. Dry with a clean cloth for the best results.

4. How often should I use stainless steel cleaner?

It is recommended to use stainless steel cleaner once a week to maintain a clean and shiny surface. However, for heavy grease or grime buildup, you may need to use it more frequently.

5. Can I use stainless steel cleaner on other types of metal?

No, stainless steel cleaner is specifically formulated for use on stainless steel surfaces and may not be suitable for other types of metal. Be sure to check the label and use the appropriate cleaner for each type of metal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • heat123
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
heat123
Replies
Views
kcjodih