• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

$620 Away From 100 Pampered Chef Dollars... Help!

In summary, Amanda is worried her show on Saturday might not be as successful as she hoped and she is looking for ways to increase sales. She is considering flyers to her neighbors, e-mailing friends and family, and offering a special deal for every order.
jesusluvsu2005
Okay, I have two shows scheduled before my 30 days are up. If I can get $620 in sales I will hit another 100 pc dollars. I am worried about my show that's on Saturday. It just seems like her show may be a very low total. She seems to be having trouble getting people to come/order because our circles are very similar and most have already ordered. I'm thinking I may be lucky for her party to hit $150. So if hers only does 150. That leaves $470. It's highly possible that the show I have on the 21st (my 30 is up on the 23rd) might reach $300-500 but I want to be prepared if not. I need some sales! I already went to the kids pediatrician, the don't allow solicitation. I've talked to the lady who has cut my hair before but she doesn't have the money right now as she's just opened her own salon up. Most of my friends have already bought either from me or from one of my shows so far. I need to try to at least get a little more just in case the last party doesn't hit where I need it to. I really don't want to lose out on the extra PC dollars so anyone got any ideas? Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda

What about flyers to your neighbors? Letting them know you are now doing Pampered Chef and trying to get your business of the ground with a bang, would they possibly be interested in helping you out holding a show or put in an order because you have two shows coming up ...

Since your hair dresser doesn't have the $$ - maybe she can do a Catalog show and earn something for free? I'd stop by and see her tomorrow and ask her if she'd be interested. Also, maybe she'll let you post a flyer in her shop anouncing your new biz.

Maybe e-mail friends and family and ask for referrals? You can tell them to go online and check out the catalog, but stress to e-mail you the orders. Maybe offer a SB for every order? (Add it directly to their order)

And, NICE Start to your business!!:sing:

Related to $620 Away From 100 Pampered Chef Dollars... Help!

What is the "$620 Away From 100 Pampered Chef Dollars" promotion?

The "$620 Away From 100 Pampered Chef Dollars" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where customers can earn $100 in Pampered Chef Dollars by spending $620 on products.

How do I participate in the "$620 Away From 100 Pampered Chef Dollars" promotion?

To participate in the promotion, simply make a purchase of $620 or more on Pampered Chef products. The $620 can be accumulated over multiple orders as long as they are placed within the promotion period.

How long is the "$620 Away From 100 Pampered Chef Dollars" promotion valid?

The promotion is typically valid for a limited time, usually a few weeks. It is important to check the terms and conditions for the specific promotion to ensure you don't miss out on the opportunity to earn Pampered Chef Dollars.

Can I combine the "$620 Away From 100 Pampered Chef Dollars" promotion with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, the "$620 Away From 100 Pampered Chef Dollars" promotion cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, if you are a consultant, you can still earn commission on the purchases made through the promotion.

What can I use my Pampered Chef Dollars for?

Pampered Chef Dollars can be redeemed for any Pampered Chef product, including both regular priced and sale items. They cannot be used towards shipping or taxes and cannot be redeemed for cash.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mbkraese
  • rbvernon
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • brendaziz
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies