• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the key to a successful Pampered Chef business?

In summary, Sandra shared her surprising experiences of making connections and selling Pampered Chef products. She recommends networking and wearing your PC shirt to increase your chances of meeting new people.
MakinBacon
Where did you make your most surprising contact or sale? I made one at a local football game when I started chatting to a man wearing a consultants apron about the Pampered Chef---he admitted that he wasn't a chef and had simply earned it as a reward from his previous consultant because he was such a loyal customer. Now, I have a loyal customer and a possible future host!

share some of your surprising stories! I love hearing them and being reminded that talking about Pampered Chef everywhere I go can lead to surprising results!

Thanks for the stories!
Mari

Mine was probably standing in Target looking at Hershey Kisses. I started talking to a woman about Pumpkin Spice Kisses. The next thing I knew she had a mini-catalog and I had her info so I could send her a catalog. We now have a show scheduled.

I've had lots of surprising contacts that turned into great shows and sales.

One that stands out was when I was first beginning as a consultant, and was in the Health Food Store. I was sniffing teas, and bumped into a lady. I said "oh excuse me!" and she saw the PC pin on my jacket.

She of course said "Pampered Chef! I love Pampered Chef! Do you sell? I want to have a party!"

I told her that I did, and gave her my card and a catalog I had with me, and told her to call me. (remember I was new!) But, wonderful woman that she is, she said "Oh, honey, I am so bad about calling - if it's up to me to call you, it might never happen. Here is my card - call me, and we'll get something scheduled."

I called her, we scheduled, she had an amazing $700 show with several bookings, and that turned into more shows, and recruits, and more shows.....

Thanks Sandra, for being so wise and telling me to call you! :love:

Thanks for starting this thread. As a brand new consultant I think I'll get a lot out of everyone's experience. I really need to get business cards & mini's for my purse and car.

My shirt has brought several introductions.One at Target that turned into show, another show, another show and three years later a recruitAnother was at my son's sports class - just did second show off that introduction.Then there was the potential recruit that met me at a Bouncy House for the kids. (has signed yet but you never know) Another potential recruit at the International Fest on top of the firetruck. I had a 10 day old (sitting with my dad) and was very spacey.The shirts are worth the investment.

I've been thinking of new ways to network. As an (otherwise) stay at home mom, its hard to meet people---especially as my son is too young for playdates and sports. So, I convinced my hubby to coach little league football and soccer.I started taking a "mommy and me" class to meet other moms.I wear my PC shirt and carry catalogs (and order forms!!!) with me at ALL times.And I have a decal for my car that a friend made for me out of vinyl. They also have a stroller-aerobics class at the gym and I'm going to do an open house as well and I just try to mention recipes, products and the company as often as possible!When people comment on my son's cuteness (because he's the cutest boy in the world, duh!) I say "i'm lucky that my job lets me stay home with him so i can be with him every minute" and they ALWAYS ask "so, what do you do that allows that?" and I tell them about Pampered Chef! I've gotten 2 shows that way!

I've had many, but one of my first and favorites is when I'd just finished getting my teeth cleaned and was checking out. I was a new consultant and really had to muster up the courage to offer a catalog to the girls at the desk. Well, they started looking through the catalog and oohing and ahing over everything. Next thing I know the office manager is running down the hall saying, "I don't know what it is, but I want to host a show!"

Chefstover2 said:
I've had many, but one of my first and favorites is when I'd just finished getting my teeth cleaned and was checking out.

OH yeah! I had a GREAT sale at my dental office. I know my hygienist pretty well and she asked me what I had been up to since my last visit---I informed her that I'd started selling Pampered Chef just as she started cleaning---I couldnt talk for a good 20 minutes--but that was fine because she and another hygienist were chatting over me about their love of PC products and how they need to place some orders and one might want to host a show.

I picked up $300 in orders from them the next Monday!

AND I left my contact info with them, thinking I'd get back in touch when I got back from an out-of-town wedding I was going to---The day before the wedding, one of the hygienists called me and said her mom wanted to do a show! SCORE!

I have an old friend from where I used to live, friend me on FB. within the first 2 weeks of me posting that I was doing a PC show here or there. she asked me if I did PC. I told her I did, she asked me what the monthly hostess specials were, I told her and she booked a party. Her party was $800.. but I got 3 bookings from her show, I've since held 1 of those 3 bookings. That one show was almost $1100, and I got 4 bookings from it! show #2 from the first booking is Sat. and that hostess had me send out over 50 invites!!! she told me last night she already has $300 in outside orders!!!

I was leaving my GYNO appt 2 yrs ago and got into an elevator, a lady who was in the elevator w/ me noticed my PC sweatshirt and asked if I sold..when I told her I did, she stated she just got an email from her consultant saying that she was out of the biz, but it was time for her annual party. It just so happened I had some catalogs and order forms w/ me because I was dropping some at my gyno appt and I handed them to her, got her info and she has been a customer and host of mine ever since!

Just goes to show, ya never know! :blushing:

colegrovet said:
I have an old friend from where I used to live, friend me on FB. within the first 2 weeks of me posting that I was doing a PC show here or there. she asked me if I did PC. I told her I did, she asked me what the monthly hostess specials were, I told her and she booked a party. Her party was $800.. but I got 3 bookings from her show, I've since held 1 of those 3 bookings. That one show was almost $1100, and I got 4 bookings from it! show #2 from the first booking is Sat. and that hostess had me send out over 50 invites!!! she told me last night she already has $300 in outside orders!!!

THAT'S phenomenal!!!

I was in Sports Athority and gave a woman a mini catalog 2 weeks later her daughter called me to book a show it was a 1000.00 show now the daughter may start in January and do a show for her Mother

Those are amazing stories! I get so discouraged being so new at this because my customer base is so small (i've only had 11 different people order, 2 bookings, and 1 possible booking off those first shows, and December is such a slump month for even experienced PCers...I started this thread to be re-inspired!Thanks ladies! While your show totals make me want to scream "how do they do that?" it also makes me hope that someday soon I can have a $1000 show!

What is the "Most Surprising Sale?"

The "Most Surprising Sale" is an exclusive sale event offered by Pampered Chef where customers can find amazing deals on a variety of products. These deals are often unexpected and can include discounts, free gifts, and limited-time offers.

When does the "Most Surprising Sale" happen?

The "Most Surprising Sale" happens at different times throughout the year, usually during special occasions like holidays or seasonal events. The exact dates and duration of the sale may vary, so it's best to keep an eye out for announcements from Pampered Chef.

Do I need a promo code to access the "Most Surprising Sale"?

No, you do not need a promo code to access the "Most Surprising Sale." The sale prices will automatically be applied to eligible products when you add them to your cart.

Are all products included in the "Most Surprising Sale"?

Most products from Pampered Chef are included in the "Most Surprising Sale," but there may be some exclusions. These exclusions will be clearly stated on the sale announcement and product pages. Additionally, certain products may have limited quantities available, so it's best to act fast if you see something you want.

Can I combine other discounts or promotions with the "Most Surprising Sale"?

No, the "Most Surprising Sale" cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. However, if you have any unused Host Rewards or Consultant credits, you can use them on sale items to save even more.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ecou2018
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ecou2018
  • klgore63
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • otisbg