• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Redeeming Pampered Chef Dollars

In summary, to redeem your Pampered Chef Dollars, you can either enter the code at checkout on the website or provide it to your consultant when placing an order. You will receive an email notification with your code and amount if you have earned Pampered Chef Dollars, or you can check your account on the website. These dollars do have an expiration date, so make sure to use them before they expire. Unfortunately, they cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions and cannot be redeemed for cash, only towards the purchase of Pampered Chef products.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I have a stupid question about redeeming my PC dollars.

I got an e-mail on Dec. 6 confirming that I had earned $100 of them for turning in my 4th show within 30 days. But I have never gotten anything with a serial number on it. Can I still redeem them?

I need to order my business builder kit QUICKLY and was hoping to do so with my PC dollars!

I don't think you can redeem them for the business builder kit, since that has to be mailed in. But anything else you want to use them for you can enter PC$ as a payment type in P3.

Actually, I think you can redeem then on the BBkit. But,I think you have to call HO to do it. I'm almost positive that one of my recruits did that. I could be wrong though.

you no longer get PC dollars in the mail with serial numbers. They are located on consultants corner under managing your business.

I called HQ. The BB kit DOES have to be ordered via mail, but you can use PC Dollars to pay for it. If anyone asks in the future, you're supposed to write in "charge to pampered chef dollars account" in the payment area.

Thanks, Di! That's good to know!

1. How do I redeem my Pampered Chef Dollars?

To redeem your Pampered Chef Dollars, simply enter the code at checkout when making a purchase on our website or provide the code to your Pampered Chef consultant when placing an order through them.

2. How do I know if I have any Pampered Chef Dollars to redeem?

If you have earned Pampered Chef Dollars, you will receive an email notification with your code and the amount of dollars you have earned. You can also check your account on our website to see if you have any available.

3. Do Pampered Chef Dollars expire?

Yes, Pampered Chef Dollars do have an expiration date. The expiration date will be included in the email notification you receive when you earn the dollars. Make sure to use them before they expire!

4. Can I combine my Pampered Chef Dollars with other discounts or promotions?

No, unfortunately Pampered Chef Dollars cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. They can only be used towards the full retail price of an item.

5. Can I redeem my Pampered Chef Dollars for cash?

No, Pampered Chef Dollars cannot be redeemed for cash. They can only be used towards the purchase of Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VAGirlChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • lockhartkitchen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • krwebster