• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Access My Earned Pampered Chef Dollars?

In summary, you have earned 300 PC bucks, but they are not in your account. You may check your mail to see if they have sent you a serial number, but if they haven't, you will need to put them into your account. You should be able to enter the check number on your CC account to get them activated.
laylaleigh
I have earned 300 PC bucks and I am trying to use them the only problem is that they are not in my account. Under track your progress is says that I have earned the money, but they are not in my PC dollar account.

I don't know what to do, b/c I need to place my sample package order today. I have been waiting on the money so I don't have to actually pay for them. Of course it is Sunday and HO is closed.

What do I do?

Thanks,
Layla

It has been a while since I had PC dollars but usually you receive a code number to use. They send you a coupon with the number on them which you enter that number in PP.

I am not must help but you may check your mail received from PC because that is how I used them. Maybe someone else will come along that knows how to find the numbers online.

They're switching over from hard-copy PC$ with a serial number to the accounts. So if you earned yours before the accounts were active, you'll need to put them into the account.

Do they email the serial number to you? What should I do about placing my sample order?

Oh, no wonder!!I have placed two supply orders and could not figure out why I couldn't use my PC bucks. Makes sense now! I've been a little out of the loop lately. :blushing:

laylaleigh said:
Do they email the serial number to you? What should I do about placing my sample order?
If you got hard-copy PC$, the serial number is on there. It looks like the check number. You should be able to enter that on CC in the "PC$ account" area. I don't have any PC$ right now, so I don't have ay first-hand knowledge of how the account works.

I earned $100 in PC dollars a couple of weeks ago. I received an e-mail saying I had earned them and the next day they were in my account. I placed an order through Pampered Partner and the PC Dollar account was on the list where I selected my payment. I used enough to pay for the order and it was done. I never received a hardcopy with a seriel number!!!

Related to How Can I Access My Earned Pampered Chef Dollars?

What are Pampered Chef Dollars?

Pampered Chef Dollars are a form of credit that can be used towards purchasing Pampered Chef products. They are earned through various promotions and incentives, and can also be gifted or transferred between customers.

How do I earn Pampered Chef Dollars?

There are several ways to earn Pampered Chef Dollars, including hosting a party, becoming a consultant, participating in special promotions, and referring friends to Pampered Chef. You can also earn them by placing a qualifying order during certain sales periods.

How do I redeem my Pampered Chef Dollars?

To redeem your Pampered Chef Dollars, simply add items to your cart on the Pampered Chef website and proceed to checkout. During the payment process, you will have the option to apply your Pampered Chef Dollars towards your purchase.

Do Pampered Chef Dollars expire?

Yes, Pampered Chef Dollars do have an expiration date. Typically, they are valid for one year from the date they are earned. However, certain promotions may have different expiration dates, so be sure to check the terms and conditions for each specific offer.

Can I combine Pampered Chef Dollars with other discounts or promotions?

In most cases, Pampered Chef Dollars can be combined with other discounts and promotions. However, some exclusions may apply, so it's always a good idea to check the terms and conditions for each specific offer before attempting to combine discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VAGirlChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • kristyjab
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • Intrepid_Chef