• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Investing 200 Pampered Chef Dollars in Spring/Summer Supplies

In summary, your 200 Pampered Chef Dollars can be used towards purchasing spring/summer supplies, can be combined with other discounts or promotions, must be used within a designated timeframe, cannot be used for shipping or tax fees, and any remaining balance can be used for future purchases within the designated timeframe.
mama2emma
Gold Member
I earned 200 PC dollars in January as a new consultant, and I want to use them to stock up on supplies for spring and summer. Besides catalogs, what do you all suggest I invest in? I'm also planning to purchase a couple of the spring/summer samples.

Thanks!

invitations
mini catalogs (great to keep in your purse for when you meet people who want a catalog. you can give them a mini, get their info, and follow up with them.)
SBRC (Season's Best Recipe Collection) - great door prizes, host gifts, etc.
Your Life Your Way brochures (recruiting)
receipts (you'll get 50 free with your first supply order of the season)You can get 1 pack of show planners and one pack of consultant agreements free each month.When you place your order, make sure you order the right catalogs. There are 4 kinds on the order form right now: Fall/Winter English, Fall/Winter Spanish, Spring/Summer English, and Spring/Summer Spanish.

Do you want any "carrying" bags for your tools? Do you need a Table Top flip-chart? Personally, I would get things that I wouldn't "normally" buy with that extra money - like a vinyl tablecloth, a Catalog Tote bag, etc. I budget a certain amount of supplies each month and don't like to have too much extra at the end of the season left-over. JMO

I'm not sure if you can use your PC$ towards this, but maybe you could use that $ to purchase the new consultant supply kit. It's worth looking into atleast.

The booster kit is DEFINITELY worth it! I'm pretty positive you cannot use PC dollars for it though!

What can I use my 200 Pampered Chef Dollars for?

Your 200 Pampered Chef Dollars can be used towards purchasing spring/summer supplies such as new products, seasonal items, or restocking on popular items.

Can I combine my 200 Pampered Chef Dollars with other discounts or promotions?

Yes, you can combine your 200 Pampered Chef Dollars with any other discounts or promotions currently being offered by Pampered Chef.

How long do I have to use my 200 Pampered Chef Dollars?

Your 200 Pampered Chef Dollars must be used within the designated timeframe for the spring/summer season. After that, they will expire and cannot be used for future purchases.

Can I use my 200 Pampered Chef Dollars towards shipping or tax fees?

No, the 200 Pampered Chef Dollars can only be used towards the purchase of products and cannot be applied towards shipping or tax fees.

What if I don't use all of my 200 Pampered Chef Dollars at once?

If you don't use all of your 200 Pampered Chef Dollars in one purchase, the remaining balance will be saved for future purchases within the designated timeframe for the spring/summer season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winnee
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Rosebud
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • NooraK