• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will I Get My Pampered Chef $$???

In summary, it seems like there is a problem with PC$ showing up in consultant corner and they are working on it.
jenne
I have a quick question I'm hoping someone can answer for me. I thought that PC dollars were deposited into our account as soon as we earn them. I am a new consultant in my first 30 days, I have submitted over 1250 in sales as of Oct. 10, all orders have shipped, but I have not gotten any PC$ yet. How long does it take? I really need to order business cards and was hoping to use those $$ toward that, and I need them before Nov. 3 for a craft fair! If any of you can help, I'd appreciate it.

I have been in contact with HO about the same question. He said there was some sort of problem and they have to resubmit a whole bunch of information. I was told that hopefully by the morning it would be rectified. I don't know if they need everybody with the same problem to call but you might want to let them know you are having the same problem. I not only didn't get PC$ my website wasn't updated to include registry. That part is fixed now, still waiting on the PC$ tho.HTH

jenne said:
I have a quick question I'm hoping someone can answer for me. I thought that PC dollars were deposited into our account as soon as we earn them. I am a new consultant in my first 30 days, I have submitted over 1250 in sales as of Oct. 10, all orders have shipped, but I have not gotten any PC$ yet. How long does it take? I really need to order business cards and was hoping to use those $$ toward that, and I need them before Nov. 3 for a craft fair! If any of you can help, I'd appreciate it.
Correct me if I am wrong ladies (and gents!) but your PC$$ is only good for things ordered from PC. Supply orders, personal orders, sample orders, registration for conferences, etc. You will need to purchase your business cards seperately. If you are looking for a way to save some $$, order them from VistaPrint.com...do a search for Vista on here and you will find tons of ideas on what to put on your cards!

You cannot buy from Merrill with PC $$$. Hopefully you will get them very soon and get to order business supplies!!

PC will mail you the PC$. You can only use them for PC products, supplies, etc.

My PC$ were depositedWhen I received my PC$ they were deposited to my PC$ account. They never mailed anything to me. I was able to just place an order through Pampered Partner Plus and put the PC$ in as payment. Do they usually mail them?

I thought so. It is not real money to just use anywhere. I thought they had a certain serial number on them in order to redeem.

Oh...are you talking about a PC$ only account? If so, that might be the case. Sorry. I didn't get that when I signed. Wish I had! Love that incentive!

Last edited:
Pc$
mypampchef said:
When I received my PC$ they were deposited to my PC$ account. They never mailed anything to me. I was able to just place an order through Pampered Partner Plus and put the PC$ in as payment. Do they usually mail them?

They no longer mail them but apparently there is a problem with them showing up in consultant corner. The incentive tracker says I have 100 worth but the PC dollars section says 0. They are aware of the problem and working on it. I was hoping to get them soon for some extra catalogs and supplies but I will wait patiently.

Mine took a couple of days to show up but they were there. It's probably taking a bit longer because of the weekend in between. Seems like not much gets done on the weekends.

No, there is a problem with them, I should've gotten mine last Wed.

The last deposit I got was on 10/05/07 and that was for a show that closed on 9/30/07. I am 1 show and $300 from my next $100 in PC$, so I hope the problem will be fixed by then.

I have earned $250 in PC$ so far and I have until 11/20/07 for my 90 days. I love getting free stuff!!

Hope yours come through soon!

My PC$ finally just came now, maybe yours will come soon too?

1. When will I receive my commission from Pampered Chef?

Commission payments are typically processed and sent out on the 10th of each month. However, it may take a few additional days for the payment to reflect in your account depending on your bank's processing time.

2. How do I track my commission payments from Pampered Chef?

You can track your commission payments by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "My Business" tab. From there, click on "Commissions" and you will be able to see a breakdown of your payments.

3. What is the minimum amount of commission I need to earn before receiving a payment?

The minimum amount for a commission payment is $25. If you have earned less than $25 in a given month, your commission will roll over to the following month until you reach the minimum threshold.

4. Can I choose how I receive my commission payments?

Yes, you can choose to receive your commission payments via direct deposit or check. You can update your payment preferences in your Pampered Chef account under the "My Business" tab.

5. I have not received my commission payment, what should I do?

If it has been more than 10 days since the scheduled payment date and you still have not received your commission, please reach out to our customer service team at 1-800-266-5562. They will be able to assist you in resolving any payment issues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VAGirlChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • chefheidi2003
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • Kristianne