• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When will my debit/credit card be charged for my Pampered Chef purchase?

In summary, the timing of debit/credit charges for Pampered Chef orders depends on the bank's processing times, with a general expectation of 1-2 business days after placing the order. Specific dates for charges cannot be accommodated and the charge will be processed within 1-2 business days after placing the order. Initially, the charge may show as pending on the bank statement, but this is a temporary hold that will be removed once the charge is processed. Payment methods can be changed as long as the charge has not been processed, and a confirmation email will be sent once the charge has been processed. Payment details can also be viewed by logging into the Pampered Chef account.
lindy0116
I've been asked what the timing is to see the charges hit for a debit/credit card purchase. Obviously it's a purchasers responsibility for funds to be available but I think it's a fair question for a customer to know what to expect.

Is the customer's card charged when the party is submitted? Picked for shipping? Shipped? I've only submitted 1 party so far and it seemed my card, for the consultant balance, was charged immediately at submission and I'm wondering if this is the same answer for the customer. Thanks.

When it's submitted. That's how we know whether or not a card is declined. They're not gonna release a show for picking unless all the cards have been approved.

That makes so much sense, thanks for the quick answer.

1. When will I see the charge for my order on my bank statement?

The timing of debit/credit charges for your Pampered Chef order depends on your bank's processing times. In general, you can expect to see the charge within 1-2 business days after placing your order.

2. Can I choose the date for the debit/credit charge to be processed?

Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate specific dates for debit/credit charges. The charge will be processed within 1-2 business days after your order is placed.

3. Why does my debit/credit charge show as pending on my bank statement?

When you place an order with us, the debit/credit charge may initially show as pending on your bank statement. This is a temporary hold to ensure that the funds are available for the charge to be processed. The hold will be removed once the charge is processed.

4. Can I use a different payment method for my order?

Yes, you can change your payment method for an order as long as the charge has not been processed yet. To do so, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-5263 and have your order number ready.

5. Will I receive a confirmation of the debit/credit charge?

Yes, you will receive an email confirmation of the debit/credit charge once it has been processed. You can also view your order history and payment details by logging into your Pampered Chef account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
RebelChef
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • jrb0328