• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Returned Transactions-Will I Get My Changeover Box?

In summary, the conversation revolved around a user's experience with their bank freezing their account while they were away on their wedding and honeymoon. They are now on money order only status for 6 months and are unsure if they will still receive their changeover kit from Pampered Chef. They also asked about the impact of money order status on sample and supply orders. Other users congratulated them on their marriage and offered advice.
JennLizFran
Gold Member
Hello all! I've been searching for an answer, and just can't find it, so I'm hoping someone who's been in my shoes can help!

I was out of the country for 2 weeks for my wedding & honeymoon! While I was away, my bank froze my account for fear of fraud (irritating since I called and told them I would be away). So, I had a few returned show payments, eek!! So, now I'm on money order only status for 6 months, a pain, but I can deal. I still owe the money to PC, since we just returned, and the woman I need to speak with and I's hours just don't match up. I've been dealing through e-mail, which is easy, but due to our schedules, SLOW!

Will I still get my changeover kit since this has not been cleared up? Or will I not receive it until after it's all paid up?

Also, does anyone know how money order status affects sample orders and supply orders?

Thanks all! :)

In case anyone else is in the same boat, I did get my changeover box and SAT items!!! Yeah!!!!

I'll update once I try a supply order and samples order! :)

Hi Jenn! How are you enjoying this wonderful VA weather? I'm glad things worked out for you! Congratulations on your marriage, and may you have a lifetime of happiness!

It is so hot Sarah!!!! I just came back from Jamaica, and it was cooler there! (Of course the ocean breeze helped). How about you? How's the summer so far?

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear about the issue with your bank freezing your account while you were away. I can understand how frustrating that must have been, especially with the returned show payments. Regarding your changeover kit, I suggest reaching out to your regional director or customer service to confirm if you will still receive it or if it will be delayed until your account is paid up. As for sample and supply orders, I believe they can still be placed with money orders, but it's always best to double check with customer service. I hope everything gets sorted out for you soon! Best of luck with your new marriage and your Pampered Chef business! :)

1. What is a "Changeover Box"?

A Changeover Box is a returnable container that is used to transport items between two locations. It is typically used in a business setting where items need to be exchanged or returned.

2. How do I know if my transaction is considered a "Returned Transaction"?

A Returned Transaction is any transaction where the items being exchanged or returned are being transported in a Changeover Box. This can include items being returned for a refund, exchanged for a different item, or simply being transported to a different location.

3. Will I receive my Changeover Box back after the transaction is complete?

In most cases, Yes. The purpose of the Changeover Box is to facilitate the return or exchange of items and then be returned to its original location. However, some businesses may have policies in place where the Changeover Box is not returned to the customer.

4. Do I need to pay a deposit for the Changeover Box?

It depends on the business. Some businesses may require a deposit for the Changeover Box, which will be refunded once the box is returned. Other businesses may include the cost of the Changeover Box in the overall transaction price.

5. What happens if I don't return the Changeover Box?

If you do not return the Changeover Box, you may be charged a fee by the business. The amount of the fee will vary depending on the business's policies. It is important to always return the Changeover Box to avoid any additional charges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • kdangel518