• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will Pampered Chef Take Their Money?

In summary, Pampered Chef typically processes payments within 24-48 hours after a purchase is made. However, this timing may vary depending on your bank's processing times. Once the payment is processed, you will receive an email confirmation and can check your bank statement for the transaction. Unfortunately, customers cannot choose when their payments are processed and they are usually taken immediately after a purchase. If there are insufficient funds in your account, the transaction may be declined and you will need to try again with enough funds. There is no additional fee for Pampered Chef taking their money, only the total amount due for the purchase will be taken from your account.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I paid for two shows partially with my Pampered Chef debit card. I am starting to wonder when they will take their money. The first show was submitted June 25, the second June 30.

This sounds lame ... but I forgot to write down the first show in my checkbook ... and then my computer died 2 days later.

This account is my conference fund, and I need to know how much I can take out without my account being overdrawn while I am gone at conference.

I'd call & ask them how much it was for b/c they don't take the money until after it ships.

My money always comes out the day after the order has been delivered.

Mine always comes out one week after I submit the show.

I have found that if I submit a show on the last day of the month that USUALLY they take the money the same day my paycheck goes in.

Mine usually comes out about 10 days later.

never mind - read it wrong. GL!

Well, I thought the first show had shipped ... but apparently not all boxes had. Stupid grill baskets and spinners!

Just estimate this way...if you know what level each host reached, you know that is the maximum you put for the show on your debit card.Let's say two $400 shows then you know to "block out" $800.Or, look at your deposits. You should have deposited what came in for the show so if you deposited $500 around that time, then $500 should come out...

1. When will Pampered Chef take their money from my account?

Pampered Chef will typically process payments within 24-48 hours of a purchase being made. However, the exact timing may vary depending on your bank's processing times.

2. How will I know when Pampered Chef takes their money?

Once your payment has been successfully processed, you will receive an email confirmation from Pampered Chef. You can also check your bank statement for the transaction.

3. Can I choose when Pampered Chef takes their money?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef does not offer the option for customers to choose when their payments are processed. Payments are typically taken immediately after a purchase is made.

4. What happens if I don't have enough funds in my account when Pampered Chef takes their money?

If there are insufficient funds in your account at the time of payment, the transaction may be declined. In this case, you will need to make sure you have enough funds in your account and try again.

5. Is there a fee for Pampered Chef taking their money?

No, Pampered Chef does not charge any additional fees for processing payments. The total amount due for your purchase will be the only amount taken from your account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• luvmypomeranian
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • ccmahaffey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Senkimekia