• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Is My Money? How Long Does It Take to Transfer?

In summary, your money will be transferred to your designated bank account within 1-3 business days after your party closes. You can track the status of your transfer by logging into your Pampered Chef account and going to the "My Parties" section. You can also update your bank account information at any time, but changes made after a party has closed may delay the transfer. Typically, it takes 1-3 business days for the funds to appear in your bank account, but some banks may have longer processing times. Currently, there is no option for expedited transfers, but most transfers are completed within 1-3 business days. If you do not see the funds after this time frame, please reach out to customer service for further
pamperedpnina
how long does it take for them to take the money from my account???? I still have $25 waiting to come out from a show last week and its still not taken out...

There is no set standard! It can sometimes take up to two weeks in my experience.

So, it doesn't work like a personal debit card would, taken out quickly?

mine have been up to 10 days, I have some still not taken out from 7 days ago.

BarefootCook said:
So, it doesn't work like a personal debit card would, taken out quickly?

Nope, so in this case, it really helps to keep good records of your P3 transactions.

everyone here is so wonderful, full of tips..Thanks again Wadesgirl for your answers!

BarefootCook said:
everyone here is so wonderful, full of tips..Thanks again Wadesgirl for your answers!

You are welcome! Just means I have too much time at work!

haha! I'm sure alot of newbies are grateful for that!

According To The Policies & Procedures, They Usually Take The Funds Out Of Your Account 4 Business Days After Your Order Is Received In The Home Office. But By Experience, I Have Found That Sometime They Don't Seem To Take Out Until After The Order Was Even Shipped. So, Yeah, It's Really Hard To Say. Anyhow, I Hope That Helps Some.

Jenn

Earned A New Spring Product
For Nov Sell-thon Wow!!!

2009 Goals

Book 2-3 Shows A Week
Recruit 2 Consultants A Month

Earn The Disneyworld Trip In 2009!

I had 4 transactions clear my bank today that I submitted the evening of the 25th.

Related to Where Is My Money? How Long Does It Take to Transfer?

1. Where is my money?

Your money will be transferred to your designated bank account within 1-3 business days after your party closes. If you do not see the funds after this time frame, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

2. How do I track my money transfer?

You can track the status of your money transfer by logging into your Pampered Chef account and going to the "My Parties" section. Under the "My Earnings" tab, you will see the status of your money transfer and any updates or delays.

3. Can I choose a different bank account for my money transfer?

Yes, you can update your bank account information at any time by going to the "My Account" section on your Pampered Chef account. Please note that any changes made after a party has closed may delay the transfer of your funds.

4. How long does it take for the funds to show up in my bank account?

Typically, it takes 1-3 business days for the funds to appear in your bank account after your party closes. However, some banks may have longer processing times which can delay the transfer. If you do not see the funds after 3 business days, please contact your bank for further assistance.

5. Can I request an expedited transfer of my funds?

At this time, we do not offer expedited transfers of funds. However, we strive to transfer the funds as quickly as possible and most transfers are completed within 1-3 business days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lindsaym
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • kaseydee
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcchris
  • mary k