• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitting Show and When It Deducts From Account

In summary, to submit a show order, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Submit Show" button. The show order will be deducted from your account when the show closes, typically 10 days after the show date. It cannot be edited after submission, so any changes or additions should be made through your show host or consultant. Show orders count towards personal sales and can be paid for with credit or debit card, PayPal, or Pampered Chef gift cards. Cash and checks are not accepted.
pc_jessica
okay so if i submit a show tonight, when will it take it out of my account?? i am just wondering if i can deposit the money in my account tomorrow or if i need to do an online transfer to cover the show amount??

I'm not stalking you, really!! Haha.

Normally, they don't deduct from your account until the show ships!! Now, I normally wouldn't wait that long, just in case, but you're absolutely safe waiting until tomorrow to do the deposit.

usually in about 5 days

It usually takes a few days for PC to deduct it and you should be fine if you go to the bank tomorrow, but I always make sure I have the money in my account before I submit a show, that is just me :)

haha its funny i ask this question because i worked at a bank for over 2 years! but some things can come out just a few seconds after you make the purchase so i was just double checking!!! i never ever usually would do this except i really need to get the show submitted tonight so it counts for july!

Yes, I noticed there is a pretty large delay so one evening wouldn't hurt!

i am still in my 30 days so i was able to just put it on my own account so i would be safe no matter what! i just couldn't bring myself to use it from my PC account when I haven't made that deposit yet lol

1. How do I submit a show order?

To submit a show order, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Submit Show" button. From there, you can enter the show host's information and select the items they would like to purchase.

2. When will the show order be deducted from my account?

The show order will be deducted from your account when the show closes. This is typically 10 days after the show date, unless otherwise specified by the show host.

3. Can I edit my show order after it has been submitted?

No, once a show order has been submitted, it cannot be edited. If there are any changes or additions to the order, please contact your show host or consultant for assistance.

4. Will the show order count towards my personal sales?

Yes, any show orders submitted under your consultant ID number will count towards your personal sales.

5. What forms of payment are accepted for show orders?

Show orders can be paid for with credit or debit card, PayPal, or Pampered Chef gift cards. Cash and checks are not accepted as payment for show orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lindsaym
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • chefheidi2003
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • lindseystar