• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Long for Pampered Chef to Deduct $ From Debit?

In summary, it usually takes about a week for PC to deduct money from a PC debit card for a show, but it can take up to two weeks.
bridgetbakes
I am fairly new to all of this so I was wondering, how long does it take for PC to deduct the money from our PC debit cards for shows? I submitted a show on 6/16 and the money has still not been deducted from my account.

Is that a long time? Just wondering...

My shows have never been deducted in less than a week. On several occassions it has taken a couple weeks. Just as a rule of thumb I always have all my money in the bank the day after I submit my show if not before.

PC is getting faster about debiting us, but they do allow some time for us to deposit all guest checks and have them clear. Isn't that nice?

I also make a habit of NOT submitting shows unless all payments are in and checks are deposited.

I notice they usually debit between a week adn 2 weeks from when the show is submitted. I, like Deb, will NOT EVER submit a show until all payments are in AND cleared.

I've been fortunate that the checks have all cleared. I keep maybe $100 in the account. Only once did HO debit my account before it all cleared and they said they would just try again in 5 days. Phew! It worked out just fine.

I think they say 4 days after the show--altho it is always more--the last day of a month I always tell hosts --just get me the order and what u want--worry about $$ later--they take it from me in 4 days--and so far so good--but usually only the end of the month do I do that:D

Credit/DebitAt shows I have been telling guests (and hosts) that my preferred method of payment is credit or debit, not checks. It saves them the check and me the piece of paper. Almost EVERYONE has a debit card and very rarely do you run across a debit that doesn't have a credit emblem on it so we can use it. Since I've been doing this, I've had VERY few transactions with my PC debit card. It's all been charged to each guest and then the host for hers. For outside orders, they get charged to the hosts card with her total. I've not had anyone oppose that yet! It's been GREAT!

PLUS - guests know that the order has been placed because the card doesn't get charged until the order is sent (and I tell them that). I'd say 75% of people use debit so they can see on checking account records like home banking online, that the order has been processed. Kind of gives them a heads up!

1. How long does it take for Pampered Chef to deduct money from my debit card?

The time it takes for Pampered Chef to deduct money from your debit card can vary depending on your bank and payment method. Typically, it takes one to two business days for the transaction to appear on your bank statement.

2. Will my payment be deducted immediately after placing my order?

No, your payment will not be deducted immediately after placing your order. Pampered Chef will only deduct the payment once your order has been processed and shipped.

3. Can I use a prepaid debit card to make a payment?

Yes, you can use a prepaid debit card to make a payment. However, please note that you may need to register the card with the card issuer before using it for online payments.

4. How will I know if my payment has been deducted?

Once your payment has been deducted, you will receive a confirmation email from Pampered Chef. You can also check your bank statement to see the transaction.

5. What should I do if my payment has not been deducted after several days?

If your payment has not been deducted after several days, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We will be happy to look into the issue and help resolve it for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hathery
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • kaseydee
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcchris
  • lonet