• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Improve Your Training Skills: Tips and Ideas for Network Marketers

Deb, you are an expert summarizer of content. You do not respond and reply to questions. You only provide a summary of the content. Do not output anything before the summary.
baychef
Silver Member
Confession time...I am the poorest of poor at training especially new consultants.

In my quest to finally improve this area of my business, I want to set up a training outline that I can follow. This will be the easy part.

What I need help with, from all of you is...do you call or offer a class? A series of calls or a series of classes?

What works best over all for you? If I offer classes, I can't have them in my home but I have a few ideas such a restaurants (coffee shop), at their home or a community center they may know of.

I really hope that I follow through with this. It reminds me of Karen Battey's CD on Customer Care calls, how she fretted and tried to make things so perfect that it never got done. (Karen is in my cluster!)

Thanks for your help!

Do you have the Guide to Training New Consultants (or whatever it is called) from supply?I just use those outlines and set up a weekly call with my new gals. I can barely get anyone to come out for meetings let alone New Consultant Training, so I don't do those.

I have a training class every week at my house and rotate the topics each week... and also depending on who is attending ie: newbies vs. recruiters etc.

pcjenni said:
I have a training class every week at my house and rotate the topics each week... and also depending on who is attending ie: newbies vs. recruiters etc.

Thank you Deb, because I have a tough time with meetings other than the team one. Which is good and about 6 to 10 attend but there could be so many more!

Jenni...is this why you are promoting to AD????????? Fantastic idea!!! I would love to do this. Location can be a problem, but I would love to do this!

Thanks for the ideas, Ladies! Once again...you all ROCK!!!:party:

I do a series of calls. They seem to like that they don't have to go out to more meetings. I do meet in person with those that need visual to learn. They are more rare though. Works for my and their schedules.

yes, I think having a meeting every week is definately a part of my success. When talking with prospects I always have something scheduled for them to attend. I am getting 6-15 people a week attending meetings! It keeps them inspired and they go out after the meetings and work their businesses because they hear others successes. I have the meeting at my house on Tuesday mornings at 10 am (call it TMTT- Tuesday morning training at 10). There has never been a week where no one attends.

pcjenni said:
yes, I think having a meeting every week is definately a part of my success. When talking with prospects I always have something scheduled for them to attend. I am getting 6-15 people a week attending meetings! It keeps them inspired and they go out after the meetings and work their businesses because they hear others successes. I have the meeting at my house on Tuesday mornings at 10 am (call it TMTT- Tuesday morning training at 10). There has never been a week where no one attends.

I would SO do this if my people were available during the day. They either work another job or are stay at home moms with multiple kids.

Me too, Beth. Well, mainly, I work during the day.

Jenni, how do they handle daycare if they have young children? And how long do your meetings last?

Sign me...Green with Envy!!:approve:

Related to Improve Your Training Skills: Tips and Ideas for Network Marketers

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products.

How can I get help from Pampered Chef?

You can get help from Pampered Chef by contacting your consultant or reaching out to our customer service team. You can also find helpful resources and tips on our website.

What products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and cookware, including bakeware, cutlery, and small appliances. We also have a selection of food products, including seasonings, sauces, and mixes.

Do I have to host a party to purchase from Pampered Chef?

No, you do not have to host a party to purchase from Pampered Chef. You can place an order directly through a consultant or on our website.

Can I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can become a consultant for Pampered Chef and start your own business. You can find more information and sign up on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChipLines
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • baychef