• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effective Group Training for New Consultants: Tips and Strategies

In summary, Heather recommended that new consultants start by brainstorming ideas for content to add to their 100-list, and then practice key skills for a great show that results in strong sales, future bookings and new leads. She also recommended role-playing with overcoming objectives, and sharing ideas to generate interest in the business. Finally, she recommended a 3-2-1 plan for closing, and suggested call to action.
amy07
I really need some ideas on how to get new consultants off to a great start. I'm doing a group training with some of my new recruits. I keep hearing about the cook and book, but really don't have any info. Would any of you like to share that, or what has worked well for you in a group setting?

You can buy the Guide to Training New Consultants on supply. It has the whole Cook & Book outline in it.

amy07 said:
I really need some ideas on how to get new consultants off to a great start. I'm doing a group training with some of my new recruits. I keep hearing about the cook and book, but really don't have any info. Would any of you like to share that, or what has worked well for you in a group setting?

amy
i would start with helping them have their list of 100 started and brainstorm with them on otheres to add

show them how to control their calendar, blocking out family time etc and getting them to offer only days they want to book not the other way around

role play with over coming objectives, there is a sheet on the printable paperwork cd and cc

here is the cook and book basic outline

opening: 10 mins
intros and basic business info

cook: 45mins
recreate cooking show experience
practice key skills for a great show that results in strong sales, future bookings and new leads

movie break:15mins
become familiar with recruiting tools
demonstrate how to introduce the the business opportunity and invite guests at shows to view your life dvd
share ideas to generate interest in the business with host and at the show

book:30mins
add to 100 list
increase confidence in making prospecting calls through practice
experience success in prospecting

closing: 10mins
review the 3-2-1 plan
call to action

there is 5 pages of notes in the training book and it states to keep it simple :D ive always called it a kiss-keep it super simple

hope this helps

thanks heather!

1. What is included in the new consultant training?

The new consultant training includes a variety of resources and tools to help you get started with Pampered Chef. This includes online training courses, access to a mentor, product knowledge and cooking tips, and marketing materials.

2. How long does the new consultant training last?

The new consultant training typically lasts for about 4-6 weeks, but it can vary depending on your availability and pace. You can complete the training at your own pace, but we recommend completing it within the first 30 days of joining.

3. Is the new consultant training mandatory?

Yes, the new consultant training is mandatory for all new consultants. It is designed to help you learn the fundamentals of Pampered Chef and set you up for success in your business.

4. Is the new consultant training available in multiple languages?

Yes, the new consultant training is available in multiple languages. We currently offer training in English, Spanish, and French. If you need training in another language, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I access the new consultant training on my mobile device?

Yes, the new consultant training is accessible on both desktop and mobile devices. This allows you to complete the training on-the-go and at your convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DuenFounnyHok
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • KCPChef