• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Shipping Times: Questions & Answers

In summary, the conversation discusses the shipping and delivery process for orders submitted to Pampered Chef. The hosts and customers are advised to expect a 10-12 business day wait time, with the possibility of receiving orders sooner. The conversation also mentions that the warehouse is currently not behind in shipping orders.
jesusluvsu2005
I submitted a show on the 16th and it says they are shipping orders from the 16th. The show still says picking. Once they get behind like this does it take awhile to get caught up? I'm curious as I have a show tonight and if someone asks how long the order will take to get here, I'd like to have a round about answer. Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda

I always tell my customer 10-12 business days once we submit the order. That gives enough time that if HO is behind (right now they are not "behind", they are only 3 working days back), then they will know that it may take a while. I also stress that this is from the submitted date since we all know those hosts who like to hold their show open too long and won't answer their phones.

Pampered Chef delivers orders to the host within 2 weeks of submiting the show. Usually, your host will receive the order within a week.

If your order is picking, it will probably ship today and your host will have it by Wed or Thurs.

It shouldn't take them too long. Sometimes, the status takes a little longer to update. I would tell them depending on when the show closes, it usually takes about 10-14 days.

The warehouse is not behind. They have 5 business days to ship out your order. Since the 16th was Wednesday, they have until Tuesday to ship it. I always tell my customers it will take about two weeks after the order is turned in. That way they will not be upset if it takes a little time and they will be pleasantly surprised when it arrives early.

Funny thing, I submitted a bridal shower order this past tuesday, and on CC the order is showing that it is picking, but my host got 4 of 5 boxes delivered to her yesterday:eek:. It doesn't even show that it has shipped yet, and she is wondering about the 5th box.

Thanks everyone! I guess I thought they were behind since my first two shows shipped the next day I believe. I was shocked how quick everything got here. Plus, I'm a little imaptient on this order that says picking because it is my show and I want my products. LOL Thanks again!
God bless,
Amanda

jesusluvsu2005 said:
Thanks everyone! I guess I thought they were behind since my first two shows shipped the next day I believe. I was shocked how quick everything got here. Plus, I'm a little imaptient on this order that says picking because it is my show and I want my products. LOL Thanks again!
God bless,
Amanda

When they ship out with in a day or two, that's great shipping times but not always expected. 10-12 business days (work days, Monday through Friday) is the common shipping status. Then when they come sooner, our hosts and guests are happy.

Related to Order Shipping Times: Questions & Answers

What is the estimated shipping time for orders?

The estimated shipping time for orders is typically 3-5 business days from the date of purchase.

Do you offer expedited shipping options?

Yes, we offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee. You can select expedited shipping at checkout.

Can I track my order?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track your order on our website or through the shipping carrier's website.

What should I do if my order is taking longer than expected to arrive?

If your order has not arrived within the estimated shipping time, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to provide you with more information and help track down your order.

Can I change the shipping address for my order?

If your order has not yet been shipped, you may be able to change the shipping address by contacting our customer service team. However, if your order has already been shipped, we are unable to change the shipping address.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCSarahjm
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies