• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Your H.o. Order Confirmed? Check the Status on PC Site

In summary, to check the status of your H.o. (Host Order) on the Pampered Chef website, log in to your account, click on the "Orders" tab, select the order number you wish to check, and the status will be displayed under "Order Status." The different order statuses on the website are "Confirmed," "In Production," "Shipped," and "Delivered." The time it takes for an H.o. order to be confirmed is usually 1-3 business days, but may be longer during peak season. Once an H.o. order is confirmed, it cannot be modified, but you can contact customer service for assistance. If your confirmed H.o. order is still showing as "Confirmed" after
redd3708
I sent in an order over 24 hours ago and the PC site still hasn't said it received it! Granted it says "Currently shipping show orders received through July 6, 2006" so does that mean they haven't gotten to mine yet? They are probably behind due to the Fourth of July weekend...right? I just want to make sure it was received.

Did you check your log in PP?

Ann F said:
Did you check your log in PP?

Yes, it said it was sent. But there is nothing about it on the PC site.

I've noticed that on the weekend the ship/received status isn't updated as frequently (or at all). You will probably get a message Monday morning that it has already shipped. That's happened to me a couple of times when I've submitted Friday afternoon or later.

I submitted a show on July 4th and it took several days to show up on the website at all. That is unusual but I think the glut they got at the end of the month is causing this. That and all the prep being done for National Conference. My order has been shipped and will arrive Monday.

Don't worry!

Alrighty, thanks guys. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't being "nabbed"....LoL. I can get a little paranoid. (j/k) LoL.

redd3708 said:
Alrighty, thanks guys. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't being "nabbed"....LoL. I can get a little paranoid. (j/k) LoL.

I snail mailed a show in last month, while I was switching banks, HO STILL has no record of it!!!! :eek: The host is sooo mad at me, I have definetly lost a lead. :eek:

Although I'm sure they recieved yours.

Last edited:

1. How do I check the status of my H.o. order on the Pampered Chef website?

To check the status of your H.o. (Host Order) on the Pampered Chef website, follow these steps:

1. Log in to your Pampered Chef account.
  2. Click on the "Orders" tab.
  3. Under "Order History," click on the order number you wish to check.
  4. The status of your order will be displayed under "Order Status."

2. What does the different order status mean on the PC website?

The different order statuses on the PC website are:

• Confirmed: Your order has been successfully placed and is being processed.
  • In Production: Your order is being prepared and packaged for shipment.
  • Shipped: Your order has been shipped and is on its way to you.
  • Delivered: Your order has been delivered to the specified shipping address.

3. How long does it take for an H.o. order to be confirmed?

The time it takes for an H.o. order to be confirmed may vary, but it typically takes 1-3 business days. However, during peak season or promotional periods, it may take longer.

4. Can I make changes to my H.o. order once it has been confirmed?

Once your H.o. order has been confirmed, it cannot be modified. However, you can contact our customer service team at 1-888-OUR-CHEF to inquire about any changes or cancellations.

5. Why is my H.o. order still showing as "Confirmed" after it has been delivered?

It is possible that there was a delay in updating the status of your H.o. order on our website. If you have received your order and it is still showing as "Confirmed," please allow 1-2 business days for the status to be updated. If the status has not changed after this time, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • NooraK
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
swhitton