• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Business Supplies?

In summary, if you order before Feb 14th you will get the Fall/Winter 2010 package. If you order on the 14th or later, you will get the Spring/Summer 2011 package. The number for the Spring/Summer business building package is KN17.
shanpaul
I could have sworn that shortly after I signed up in November I got an email that said something about a limited time offer for new consultants to buy a package of marketing supplies like business cards, etc. I looked for that information yesterday, but couldn't find it.

Was I dreaming? Anyone know?

Yes. You can order the Business Building Package in your first 60 days.

In P3 under supply order it's KG27 for $36.

It is a great value - you get a lot of supplies at a great price!

Thanks! Do you know where I can see a list of what all is included?

shanpaul said:
Thanks! Do you know where I can see a list of what all is included?

Nevermind. I did a search on CC and found it.
I appreciate the help!

My 60 days will be mid March, will I get the Spring stuff or the old stuff if I order this?

If you order it before Feb 14th, you will get the Fall/Winter 2010 package. If you order on the 14th or later, you will get the Spring/Summer 2011 package. The number for the Spring/Summer business building package will be KN17.

I am in the same boat, and I am waiting until the 14th to order so I can get Spring/Summer items. I called the Solution Center and got this information.

VAGirlChef said:
If you order it before Feb 14th, you will get the Fall/Winter 2010 package. If you order on the 14th or later, you will get the Spring/Summer 2011 package. The number for the Spring/Summer business building package will be KN17.

I am in the same boat, and I am waiting until the 14th to order so I can get Spring/Summer items. I called the Solution Center and got this information.

Thanks!! That is great!!

1. What types of supplies do I need to start my new consultant business?

The supplies you will need for your new consultant business will vary depending on the type of consulting you will be doing. However, some common supplies include a computer, printer, business cards, stationery, marketing materials, and office supplies such as pens, paper, and folders.

2. Can I purchase business supplies in bulk to save money?

Yes, purchasing business supplies in bulk can often save you money in the long run. Consider buying in bulk for items that you will use frequently, such as printer ink or business cards. This will also save you time and hassle from having to constantly restock on these items.

3. Where can I find affordable business supplies for my new consulting business?

There are many options for finding affordable business supplies for your new consulting business. You can check online retailers, office supply stores, or local discount stores. You can also consider purchasing secondhand supplies or buying in bulk to save money.

4. Do I need to invest in expensive equipment for my new consulting business?

It depends on the type of consulting you will be doing. Some consulting businesses may require more specialized equipment, while others may only need basic office supplies. Consider your specific needs and budget before investing in expensive equipment.

5. How often should I restock on business supplies?

This will depend on your individual usage and needs. It is important to keep track of your supplies and restock as needed to avoid running out. You may also want to consider setting a regular schedule for restocking certain supplies, such as ordering printer ink every month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaylin
  • Joelen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • k1tchng0ddess