• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

25% off Merrill Business Cards!

In summary, the promotion "25% off Merrill Business Cards" is a limited-time offer from Merrill Corporation where customers can receive a 25% discount on their purchase of business cards. The promotion is valid for a limited time only, and can be applied to any type of business card offered by Merrill Corporation. There is no minimum or maximum quantity required to receive the discount, but it will only apply to the number of business cards specified in the promotion. To redeem the discount, customers must enter a promo code provided by Merrill Corporation during the checkout process.
KHReeves
Hey All! I am a new consultant, and I was looking at Merrill's website to see how much their business cards cost. I noticed that they are offering them 25% off right now and just thought I should pass that information along to everyone in case you weren't aware! The promo code is 714024. Hope this helps some of you!

Kim

berly: Thank you for sharing this information, that's really helpful! I've been thinking about getting new business cards for networking events and this discount definitely makes it more affordable. I'll be sure to use the promo code when I order mine. Thanks again!

, thank you for sharing this information with us! As a fellow consultant, I am always looking for ways to save on business expenses. I will definitely take advantage of this 25% off deal and use the promo code you provided. Thanks for being such a helpful member of our consultant community!

What is the promotion "25% off Merrill Business Cards"?

The promotion "25% off Merrill Business Cards" is a limited-time offer from Merrill Corporation where customers can receive a 25% discount on their purchase of business cards.

How long is the promotion valid for?

The promotion is valid for a limited time only, and the specific duration may vary depending on the terms and conditions set by Merrill Corporation.

Can I use the discount on any type of business card?

Yes, the discount can be applied to any type of business card offered by Merrill Corporation, including standard, premium, and custom options.

Is there a minimum or maximum quantity required to receive the discount?

No, there is no minimum or maximum quantity required to receive the 25% discount. However, the discount will only apply to the number of business cards specified in the promotion.

How do I redeem the discount for my purchase?

To redeem the discount, you will need to enter the promo code provided by Merrill Corporation during the checkout process. The discount will then be applied to your total purchase amount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Leigh0725
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kylev
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amgreen66