• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Chef's Hats on Vista for My Postcard Design?

In summary, "More Vist Help Needed Pls" is a feature on our website that allows customers to request additional assistance with their online orders or account. To access it, simply click on the "Help" or "Customer Service" link on our website and select the option for "More Vist Help Needed Pls". You can request help with a variety of issues, including urgent matters, at no cost. Our customer service team is dedicated to providing the best support for our customers.
ChefEsther
Gold Member
Hello everyone, I am trying to make a postcard like Becky D's power cooking clinic one... I am wondering how to get the little chef's hats that she has on the bottom???

Is it part of their templates, or are they downloaded, or purchased from Vista??

I know I am not the only one having issues trying to navigate around Vista's site - so I thought I would ask & hope that someone can talk us through it! lol

TIA from all the technologically challenged cheffers on the site!

Esther

ChefEsther said:
Hello everyone, I am trying to make a postcard like Becky D's power cooking clinic one... I am wondering how to get the little chef's hats that she has on the bottom???

Is it part of their templates, or are they downloaded, or purchased from Vista??

I know I am not the only one having issues trying to navigate around Vista's site - so I thought I would ask & hope that someone can talk us through it! lol

TIA from all the technologically challenged cheffers on the site!

Esther

It's one of their templates. :) Just type in Chef Hat in the search box when you get to the design page.

thanks, Becky!
Okay, that beats sifting through their entire Food category (with no luck!)
Thanks so much!Esther

What is "More Vist Help Needed Pls"?

"More Vist Help Needed Pls" is a feature on our website that allows customers to request additional assistance with their online orders or account.

How do I access "More Vist Help Needed Pls"?

To access "More Vist Help Needed Pls", simply click on the "Help" or "Customer Service" link on our website. From there, you can select the option for "More Vist Help Needed Pls" and follow the prompts.

What kind of help can I request through "More Vist Help Needed Pls"?

You can request help with a variety of issues through "More Vist Help Needed Pls", including order status inquiries, product information, account updates, and more. Our customer service team will do their best to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Can I use "More Vist Help Needed Pls" for urgent issues?

Yes, you can use "More Vist Help Needed Pls" for urgent issues. If you have an urgent matter, please make sure to select the appropriate urgency level when submitting your request so our team can prioritize your issue.

Is there a cost for using "More Vist Help Needed Pls"?

No, there is no cost for using "More Vist Help Needed Pls". It is a complimentary service we offer to our valued customers to ensure their shopping experience with us is as smooth and enjoyable as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Mellymetz15
  • mamadugan
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chefann
  • heather223
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies