• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Email Templates for Flyers and Invites on This Site?

In summary, Pampered Chef's website offers multiple ways to search for recipes, including a search bar, recipe categories, and advanced search options. You can also save recipes and create collections by creating an account. New recipes are added regularly and there are options to search for recipes by dietary restrictions. Many recipes also have accompanying videos or tutorials.
rsmpta
and still haven't found suggestions for emails forms for 'flyers' or invites to host.....am i looking the wrong places!! HELP! :confused:

I KNOW they are somewhere on this site....and i think i want to start sending some out....

Which reminds me ....there isn't a way to email thru PP is there? It gives an option to insert an email (which i'm assuming it uses for the host to send the shipping email) but i haven't figure out a way to use the address to send out emails for me......

TIA!

explaining fundraisers.doc (26.0 KB, 957 views)
FastFamilyFavorites New Hopewell.doc (69.0 KB, 432 views)
FundraiserFlyer.doc (37.5 KB, 867 views)
general fundraiser letter.doc (22.0 KB, 837 views)

I hope these links work. They're from PamperedGinger's posts.

Nope, they didn't, did they.

When you search, click on 'advanced search' then PamperedGinger

Or, since you now have the exact titles, maybe you can search using them.

Do you have a website? You can invite people to host a show from there. You could also check out Nancy's Artwork and Merril's websites to see if they have postcards you could use.

Ann F said:
When you search, click on 'advanced search' then PamperedGinger

Thanks a bunch! :)

Merril's website
bbauman07 said:
Do you have a website? You can invite people to host a show from there. You could also check out Nancy's Artwork and Merril's websites to see if they have postcards you could use.
What is Merril's website? Can't find it!:confused:

pamperedwendy said:
What is Merril's website? Can't find it!:confused:

Go to Consultant's Corner, then "Promoting Your Business", then click on "Licensed Merchandise Vendors". Scroll to the bottom and they're there!

Related to Where Can I Find Email Templates for Flyers and Invites on This Site?

What products can I use to search for recipes on Pampered Chef's website?

Pampered Chef's website has a variety of products that can be used to search for recipes, including the search bar on the homepage, the recipe categories section, and the advanced search option. You can also filter your search by specific ingredients, cooking method, and dietary restrictions.

Can I save my searched recipes on Pampered Chef's website?

Yes, you can save recipes on Pampered Chef's website by creating an account and clicking the "Save Recipe" button on any recipe page. You can also create recipe collections to organize and save your favorite recipes.

How often are new recipes added to Pampered Chef's website?

Pampered Chef regularly adds new recipes to their website, with new recipes being added every week. You can also sign up for their newsletter to receive updates on new recipes, products, and promotions.

Can I search for recipes by specific dietary restrictions on Pampered Chef's website?

Yes, you can search for recipes on Pampered Chef's website by specific dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and dairy-free. You can also filter your search by specific ingredients to find recipes that fit your dietary needs.

Are there videos or tutorials available for the recipes on Pampered Chef's website?

Yes, many recipes on Pampered Chef's website have accompanying videos or tutorials to help you with the cooking process. You can find these videos on the recipe page or on Pampered Chef's YouTube channel.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • aPamperedBride
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • pampered2007