• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Find Black and White Product Images for Flyers?

In summary, black and white product images for flyers can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Marketing Tools" section. There are no restrictions on using these images for promotional purposes, but they should not be altered. Specific images can be requested by contacting customer service or they can be found on social media or stock photo websites. These images are not for personal use and should not be used without permission from Pampered Chef.
pcheflaurie
Does anyone know where to get those little black and white images of different products for making flyers? I called PC and they told me that they were only available to directors and my director says she doesn't have any. I'm trying to make some host bonus flyers for my host packets. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

If you have a scanner you can scan the pictures from the catalog that you want and save them. Then you can use them as clip art.

What I do is go to your own website, as a guest, and click on products.

click the category of the item you would like to see.

move your mouse over the picture and right click.

click on save as or save target as. That's it.

save your pc pictures in its own file so you can find them. I use this to make all my fliers. You can print out a master then go to your local copy store and print as many black and whites you'd like.

I also use the pictures in my monthly emails to past hosts and guests. I also include a recipe of the month. My sales have definitely seen an increase. People like to see what they might miss out on :)

I hope this helps.

1. Where can I find black and white product images for flyers on the Pampered Chef website?

You can find black and white product images for flyers on the Pampered Chef website under the "Marketing Tools" section. Simply select the "Images" tab and filter by black and white images.

2. Are there any restrictions on using black and white product images for flyers?

There are no restrictions on using black and white product images for flyers as long as they are used for promotional purposes for Pampered Chef products. However, the images should not be altered or edited in any way.

3. Can I request specific black and white product images for flyers?

Yes, you can request specific black and white product images for flyers by contacting our customer service team. They will be able to assist you in finding the images you need for your flyers.

4. Are there any alternative sources for black and white product images for flyers?

Yes, you can also find black and white product images for flyers on our social media pages, such as Instagram and Facebook. You can also search for images on stock photo websites.

5. Can I use black and white product images for flyers for my own personal use?

No, black and white product images for flyers are intended for promotional use only and should not be used for personal use. They are the property of Pampered Chef and should not be used without permission.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• newmexgirl
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
Replies
Views
Tash