• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Transform Your HWC Bookings Poster to Black and White - Easy PDF Conversion

In summary, the "Transform Your HWC Bookings Poster to Black and White" poster is a tool provided by Pampered Chef for consultants to easily convert their Hostess Wish List (HWL) and Hostess Coaching (HWC) posters to black and white for printing. This can save money on printing costs and make it easier for hostesses and customers to read. The Easy PDF Conversion feature can be used by downloading the PDF version of the poster and following a few steps in Adobe Acrobat Reader. This feature can also be used for other documents and is included at no extra cost on the consultant website.
batroark
Gold Member
Can someone change this into a black/white PDF? It is the HWC Bookings poster and I am only needing the second page changed. I would appreciate it deeply. I usually don't have a problem doing so, but for some reason today would be the day that my computer is not cooperating!

Attachments

• hwc_bookings_poster.pdf
    338.4 KB · Views: 559
Here page 2 is in black & white.

Attachments

• bw.pdf
    309.8 KB · Views: 302
Thanks Dave!

What is the "Transform Your HWC Bookings Poster to Black and White" poster?

The "Transform Your HWC Bookings Poster to Black and White" poster is a tool provided by Pampered Chef to help consultants easily convert their Hostess Wish List (HWL) and Hostess Coaching (HWC) posters to black and white for easy printing.

Why would I want to convert my HWC poster to black and white?

Converting your HWC poster to black and white can save you money on printing costs, as well as make it easier for your hostesses and customers to read and understand. It also allows you to print multiple copies without using up all your colored ink.

How do I use the Easy PDF Conversion feature?

To use the Easy PDF Conversion feature, simply follow these steps:

1. Download the PDF version of your HWC poster from your consultant's website.
  2. Open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
  3. Click on the "Edit" tab in the top toolbar.
  4. Select "Preferences" from the drop-down menu.
  5. In the "Categories" column on the left, click on "Accessibility".
  6. Under "Document Colors Options", check the box next to "Replace Document Colors".
  7. Select "Custom Color" from the drop-down menu next to "Page Background".
  8. Choose black from the color options and click "OK".
  9. Save the file and print as normal.

Can I use this feature for other posters or documents?

Yes, you can use this feature for any document that you want to convert to black and white. Simply follow the steps outlined above for any PDF document in Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Is there a cost for using the Easy PDF Conversion feature?

No, there is no additional cost for using the Easy PDF Conversion feature. It is included with your Pampered Chef consultant website and is available for all consultants to use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Morgan032032
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • jj16
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies