• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting Pampered Chef Product Images for Flyers

In summary, Pampered Chef provides a wide range of high-quality product images on their website that can be downloaded and used for marketing materials. However, there are restrictions in place for using these images, as they are meant solely for promoting Pampered Chef products and cannot be altered without permission. Specific product images can be requested and credit is appreciated but not required when using these images for flyers. Commercial use of Pampered Chef product images requires permission and licensing information.
princessmeshelle
can we use pics of PC product in our flyers? and if so, where do we go to get the pics?

Yes, in our personal flyers. You get them on the website. Just right click and save as to wherever you want them to be.

do you mean our PWS? or somewhere on CC?

You can take them from your website, Consultant's Corner, Use and Care on CC.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can assure you that using product images in our flyers is not only allowed, but encouraged! It's a great way to showcase the amazing products we have to offer to potential customers. As for where to get the images, you can find them on the Pampered Chef website under the "Marketing Tools" section. There, you will find a variety of images that you can use for your flyers. Happy cooking and selling!

1. How can I get high-quality images of Pampered Chef products for my flyers?

At Pampered Chef, we understand the importance of having visually appealing images for your flyers. That's why we provide a wide range of high-quality product images on our website that you can download and use for your marketing materials.

2. Are there any restrictions on using Pampered Chef product images for flyers?

While we encourage the use of our product images for marketing purposes, we do have some restrictions in place. These images are to be used solely for promoting Pampered Chef products and cannot be altered or used for any other purpose without our permission.

3. Can I request specific product images for my flyers?

Absolutely! We understand that each flyer may have different product needs, and we are happy to provide you with the specific images you require. Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or our customer service team, and we will do our best to accommodate your request.

4. Do I need to credit Pampered Chef when using product images for my flyers?

While we appreciate any credit given, it is not required to use our product images for your flyers. However, we do ask that you do not claim the images as your own and use them solely for promoting Pampered Chef products.

5. Can I use Pampered Chef product images for commercial purposes?

Our product images are intended for personal and promotional use only. If you wish to use them for commercial purposes, please contact us for permission and licensing information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • RebekahB
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • pampered1224
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies