• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Found It....dcb $2 per Serving Brochure

In summary, the "Found It....dcb $2 per Serving Brochure" is a Pampered Chef brochure featuring 20 budget-friendly recipes that can be made for $2 or less per serving. The ingredients for these recipes are easily accessible and the recipes can be customized to fit dietary restrictions. No special tools or equipment are needed to make these recipes.
bakinwithbacon
Gold Member

Attachments

• DCB.pdf
    469.5 KB · Views: 634
You're awesome. Thanks for taking the time to locate it and link it here. I appreciate you!:chef:

Wow, thanks for sharing this! I've been looking for this specific recipe and couldn't find it anywhere. It's great to hear that Pat in customer service was able to help you locate it. And thanks for also including the link, it makes it so much easier for others to find it. I'll definitely be trying out this recipe soon. Have a great day as well!

1. What is the "Found It....dcb $2 per Serving Brochure"?

The "Found It....dcb $2 per Serving Brochure" is a brochure created by Pampered Chef that features recipes that can be made for $2 or less per serving. It is designed to help customers save money on their grocery bills and make budget-friendly meals.

2. How many recipes are included in the brochure?

There are 20 recipes included in the "Found It....dcb $2 per Serving Brochure". These recipes range from appetizers and side dishes to main courses and desserts.

3. Are the ingredients for these recipes easily accessible?

Yes, the ingredients for these recipes are common and can be found in most grocery stores. They are also budget-friendly, making it easy to stick to the $2 per serving budget.

4. Are there any special tools or equipment needed to make these recipes?

No, the recipes in the "Found It....dcb $2 per Serving Brochure" can be made using basic kitchen tools and equipment. They do not require any special tools or appliances.

5. Can I customize the recipes to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, many of the recipes in the brochure include options for customization to fit different dietary needs. This includes dairy-free, gluten-free, and vegetarian options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • sarahsellcm