• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is a Window Decal From Vista Print Worth It?

In summary, Kris ordered a window decal from Vista Print. She liked it and it motivated her to clean her car.
ilovpc
Gold Member
I just ordered a window decal for my truck (XTerra) from Vista Print. I have ordered some other stuff from this website before and I liked everything. This is the first time ordering a window decal and I am now worried if its going to be of a good quality.

Have you order a window decal from Vista Print. Did you like it? If not, why not? I ordered the large size, is this a good size?

Thanks,

I haven't ordered a window decal, but I've ordered other things through them (not for PC). So far I've been very pleased with the quality of everything I've ordered!

I looked at their window decals. They said they were not for cars. I'm waiting for my car one from Merrill. A lot more expensive, but I got the logo on it. Since the PC logo is copyrighted you're not supposed to use it on Vista. I'm going to give the decal a 6-month trial to see if it drums up business. It's also going to motivate me to clean my car! Not sure DH is going to be happy when he sees them on there.

I love having my window decal on my car. I got it from merrill. worth the money!

I have had the vista print one on the insides of my jeep windows for almost 2 years. They are on the side windows.

Attachments

• wondow sticker2.jpg
    wondow sticker2.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 2,058
Thanks everyone! I didn't ordered from Merril because they are two expensive for me, plus I really don't know if it going to bring business to me.

Here's the one I ordered from Vista Print. I didn't use the logo but I really like how it looks. Now I just hope it stays on the back window of my truck:D

Attachments

• Window Decal - Vista Print.JPG
    Window Decal - Vista Print.JPG
    20.8 KB · Views: 988
Hi Fanny,
Just a quick note....I have had a vistaprint decal on the back of my pathfinder for 2 years. The only "complaint" I would have is that the white area finally started to smear a little bit when I used the back wiper blade. But it's taken 2 years! It has started to fade a little, so I'm off to order a new one myself. Obviously, mine was on the outside because of the tinting. Good luck!

Within two weeks of putting the Merrill stickers on my car, a lady stopped me as I was walking into church to get my info. She wanted a to book a party. Her show was $700, it more than paid the $35 I spent on my window decals.

NOTE: I went for the window stickers, not the magnetic plates which are over $60. I decided that the Merrill price for the window stickers was worth it to get the official logo. It is eye catching.

Make sure that whoever puts the stickers on is comfortable with tinting windows. It helps. Also, get the car out of direct sunlight and try to do it in 60-low 70 degree weather. The decals get too soft and harder to work with when it's too warm.

ChefKrisB said:
Hi Fanny,
Just a quick note....I have had a vistaprint decal on the back of my pathfinder for 2 years. The only "complaint" I would have is that the white area finally started to smear a little bit when I used the back wiper blade. But it's taken 2 years! It has started to fade a little, so I'm off to order a new one myself. Obviously, mine was on the outside because of the tinting. Good luck!

Thanks for the info Kris. I now feel better with my decision. I also ordered the outside decal for the same reason you did.

lt1jane said:
Within two weeks of putting the Merrill stickers on my car, a lady stopped me as I was walking into church to get my info. She wanted a to book a party. Her show was $700, it more than paid the $35 I spent on my window decals.

NOTE: I went for the window stickers, not the magnetic plates which are over $60. I decided that the Merrill price for the window stickers was worth it to get the official logo. It is eye catching.

Make sure that whoever puts the stickers on is comfortable with tinting windows. It helps. Also, get the car out of direct sunlight and try to do it in 60-low 70 degree weather. The decals get too soft and harder to work with when it's too warm.

That was great, lt1jane! I hope I can at least get some leads with my new decal. I already have the PC logo (from Merrill) on the sides of my truck, but I did not had my info. Now the PC logo will be on the side windows and the VistaPrint decal will be on the back window of my truck:)

As for the 60-70 degree weather, that will be hard here in Vegas right now, but I will do my best. Good think I park in my garage all the time.

I had a customer who saw me getting into my car with the logo on the back yell out for me to wait, that she wanted a catalog. Once she made it to my car, I asked if she would like to be on my e-mail newsletter. While she was filling out a contact form, she decided to host a Catalog Show. It was a small one ($249.50 in Commissionable Sales), but while she was closing, she said her friends were upset that she didn't do a Cooking Show, so she booked one for a couple of months later. It closed at $1,424.55. 1 of the bookings followed through, did a $832.22 show and I ended up with one of the guests at this show signing as a recruit.

I had someone else call saying they saw my car driving down the road & it reminded them that they wanted something, so they called & placed an order.

I had someone run up to me 2 weeks ago & book a show.

I've had customers at shows meet me & say "Oh, I've seen your van around the base!"

Advertising really DOES work. Even people you've not yet met know your name and will remember it when they meet you in person! :D

One advantage I have is people can't forget my last name... Suprise

When I was in the military, I joked that I was only a superhero (Captain Suprise), I retired after 20 years, but never made it to Major Suprise.

Wish DH would let me put them on our car :(

lt1jane said:
One advantage I have is people can't forget my last name... Suprise

When I was in the military, I joked that I was only a superhero (Captain Suprise), I retired after 20 years, but never made it to Major Suprise.

LOL - Cute!

wadesgirl said:
Wish DH would let me put them on our car :(

Sorry, I'm not the type of person to ask for permission from my spouse. ;) I told him what I was doing & he said okay. He understands that advertising helps me be successful. He even carries catalogs in his van to hand to people who ask. I now have a business card holder on the back window of both vans & I'm about to add a mini-catalog holders to each van. :p Sometimes it's easier to get forgiveness than it is to get permission. :D

Hi, Sheila!

How do you put business card holders OR mini cat holders on your car...???? On the inside, right? Something tells me this is going to be a "duhh... " answer!

Carol

mom4angela said:
Hi, Sheila!

How do you put business card holders OR mini cat holders on your car...???? On the inside, right? Something tells me this is going to be a "duhh... " answer!

Carol

I thought exactly the same thing!!

they have them on ebay. Outdoor car business card holders

What is a "Window Decal" from Vista Print?

A "Window Decal" from Vista Print is a vinyl sticker that is designed to be placed on a window or other smooth surface. It can be used for advertising, branding, or decorating purposes.

What size options are available for Window Decals from Vista Print?

Vista Print offers a variety of sizes for their Window Decals, ranging from small decals for laptops and notebooks to larger decals for storefront windows. The exact sizes available may vary, so it is best to check their website for the most up-to-date options.

Can I customize the design of my Window Decal from Vista Print?

Yes, Vista Print offers customization options for their Window Decals. You can upload your own design or choose from their selection of templates. You can also add your own text, logos, and images to create a unique and personalized decal.

How long will my Window Decal from Vista Print last?

The durability of your Window Decal will depend on several factors, including the placement and exposure to elements like sunlight and weather. However, Vista Print uses high-quality vinyl material and printing techniques to ensure that their decals have a long lifespan.

How do I apply a Window Decal from Vista Print?

To apply your Window Decal, first clean the surface where you want to place it with soap and water. Then, carefully peel off the backing and position the decal on the surface. Use a credit card or squeegee to smooth out any air bubbles and ensure the decal is securely adhered. For more detailed instructions, refer to the application guide provided by Vista Print.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookin to the top
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • cookin to the top
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef