• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Window Decal Placement: Pros & Cons

In summary, the conversation discusses the benefits of having window decals on a car for a direct sales business. The participants share personal experiences and provide links to different ideas and options for getting window decals. They also mention the effectiveness of the decals in attracting potential customers and the fact that they only come in white.
cookin to the top
Gold Member
Do you have your window decals on your side windows, or the back? (I haven't gotten them, but am about to order them. I think they might be more advantageous to be on the back window- but then what to do with the other one since they come in two's?) Have you gotten leads from having window decals?

Look on here there are some great ideas for getting window decals for your car (other than the ones that Merrill offers)... I'll go look for links for you...

Thanks for the links. I have been back & forth about getting them!

Get some (my hubby won and I went with magnets) I highly recommend them. Here is why... I was sitting in my car last week (sleeping baby while hubby went shopping) and I had a lady come and ask to host a show. They paid for themselves. Even my hubby, who dragged his feet about them for months, was excited about how successful they are.
Someday I'll talk him into the window decals. :)

My window decals have paid for themselves over and over again. I have them on the back and side windows. I didn't get a call for a couple of months and had decided to take them off. That day I got 3 phone calls. Everytime I say I am going to take them off, I'll get more phone calls. Guess I should be saying that more often.

I have the decals from Merrill. I had a truck driver tell me that they are really professional and eye catching...and he sees a lot of decals on cars.

HTH

What great links! Thanks so much!!

Now I think I'm sold on the decals...

I have them on my back wing windows on my mini van and they show up really well they are white and on the tinted windows you can clearly see them I love them.

My windows aren't tinted....would the white still show up well?

With Merrill, you can only get white, right?

cookin to the top said:
With Merrill, you can only get white, right?

Yes, they only come in white.

1. Where is the best place to put a window decal?

The best place to put a window decal is on a clean, flat surface on the inside of the window facing outwards. This ensures that the decal is protected from outside elements and is easily visible to passersby.

2. Can window decals damage my window?

Window decals are designed to be easily removable without causing any damage to the window. However, it is important to properly clean and prepare the surface before applying the decal to avoid any potential damage.

3. Will a window decal block visibility from the inside?

No, window decals are designed to be see-through from the inside. This allows for natural light to pass through and maintains visibility for those inside the building.

4. Are there any benefits to placing a window decal on the outside of the window?

Placing a window decal on the outside of the window may make it more visible to people passing by, but it is also more susceptible to damage from weather and other external factors. It is generally recommended to place the decal on the inside for protection and longevity.

5. How long will a window decal last?

The lifespan of a window decal depends on various factors such as the quality of the decal, the location of placement, and the level of exposure to outside elements. On average, a window decal can last anywhere from 1-3 years.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ilovpc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
headinclouds25
  • cookin to the top
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies