• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help me decide on window decal info

Liquid Sky

Advanced Member
Jun 8, 2008
I want personalized window decals to promote my biz. I am unsure if I should include my last name on the decal...for a more of a "security" measure. Which one should I do:

Caressa
602-xxx-xxxx
www.pampered.......

Caressa S.
602-xxx-xxxx
www.pampered.......

Caressa Sniegowski
602-xxx-xxxx
www.pampered.......

ChefGwendolyn

Gold Member
Aug 17, 2008
I personally have put first and last name but only my cell phone number and website

kdangel518

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2009
I would do first and last name.

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
I only have my number and website. My name is in my website address, on my website and on my voicemail, so I saved on cost of my vinyl lettering by leaving it out.

jwpamp

Veteran Member
Jan 13, 2006
I just put one on my new car. It's the logo "The Pampered Chef" (Merrill) and my phone number. No name -- that is on my answering machine and if they call, they will find that out AFTER I have their caller ID info.

Safety first!

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
I just put one on my new car. It's the logo "The Pampered Chef" (Merrill) and my phone number. No name -- that is on my answering machine and if they call, they will find that out AFTER I have their caller ID info.

Safety first!

Unless of course they have their # blocked.

PamperedchefDaly

Gold Member
Jul 22, 2008

Safety first!
Hmmm. I ordered the Pampered Chef window decal from Merrill. I wanted my email, website, and phone number, but no name. A Merrill rep called me to say that their agreement with PC was that my name HAD to be on it. So, that's the way it reads. It hasn't caused any problems and I haven't received any crank calls. (Well, just one, but that was from my 25 year old son who saw me driving by on the highway.) The plus side of having my name on the window--when I park at work or drive though the neighborhood, everybody knows who the Pampered Chef is!

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
We are not allowed to talk on cell phones while driving here in Japan ... so I chose to skip putting a phone number on my car.

I have the Merrill decals. It has my name, e-mail & web address. I have one on the back window of my van & one on the back window of hubby's car.

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
Hmmm. I ordered the Pampered Chef window decal from Merrill. I wanted my email, website, and phone number, but no name. A Merrill rep called me to say that their agreement with PC was that my name HAD to be on it. So, that's the way it reads. It hasn't caused any problems and I haven't received any crank calls. (Well, just one, but that was from my 25 year old son who saw me driving by on the highway.) The plus side of having my name on the window--when I park at work or drive though the neighborhood, everybody knows who the Pampered Chef is!

I only got the logo from Merrill. I got the lettering from JeriSigns.com. The one with personalization wasn't available when I did mine, but even now I think the writing is too small to be visible unless someone is quite close.

CAPCnewbie

Feb 14, 2009
I'm trying to decide if I want my full name on my magnetic sign. So far, I have put TPC, Independent Consultant, and then my phone number and web address
I figure if they call or go to my website, they will hear and see my name but I'm just not sure I'm comfortable with having it out there with all to see. Especially since I can be an aggressive driver at times.

PamperedchefDaly

Gold Member
Jul 22, 2008
I also have several magnetic business cards (vistaprint) on my car. If anybody walks by and is interested, they can take one. It only happened once, while I was on vacation, but at least I know the option is there.

flemings99

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2007
Here's what I just had made for mine:

my PWS
Bridal Showers * Cooking Shows * Fundraisers
my cell number

Tried to post the file, but said it was invalid. I have the merrill PC logo stickers on the side of the van & the new one across the back.

Local lady did it. She can't do the logo, but can do anything else you'd like. It's $7 per line. She stays home with 4-5 kids of her own (some of which are triplets).

Her site is: BusyMomCreations on Etsy - Greeting Cards, Cards Sets, Gifts, Vinyl Stickers, Etc. or e-mail [email protected]

Liquid Sky

Advanced Member
Jun 8, 2008
Here's what I just had made for mine:

my PWS
Bridal Showers * Cooking Shows * Fundraisers
my cell number

Tried to post the file, but said it was invalid. I have the merrill PC logo stickers on the side of the van & the new one across the back.

Local lady did it. She can't do the logo, but can do anything else you'd like. It's $7 per line. She stays home with 4-5 kids of her own (some of which are triplets).

Her site is: BusyMomCreations on Etsy - Greeting Cards, Cards Sets, Gifts, Vinyl Stickers, Etc. or e-mail [email protected]

OHHH, I LOVE Etsy! I forgot that I have seen custom vinyl lettering on there for GREAT PRICES. Thanks for the referral. I'll be contacting her this week.

I like how you have a line about fundraisers, cooking shows...etc. I think I will be "borrowing" your idea :love: Dang, I wish you were able to post a pic of it....darn invalid files. LOL.

flemings99

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2007
OHHH, I LOVE Etsy! I forgot that I have seen custom vinyl lettering on there for GREAT PRICES. Thanks for the referral. I'll be contacting her this week.

I like how you have a line about fundraisers, cooking shows...etc. I think I will be "borrowing" your idea :love: Dang, I wish you were able to post a pic of it....darn invalid files. LOL.

She'll be able to send you a copy of my proof. Just tell her you want to see what she did for Barb Fleming.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
FelicityG92
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Niki Kate
Replies
Views