• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sad Birthday Wish - Help Me Find a Pampered Chef Decal!

In summary, the Sad Birthday Wish decal from Pampered Chef is approximately 4 inches in diameter and can be applied to any smooth surface. It is also waterproof and can last up to 5 years with proper care. The decal only comes in one color, but there are other customizable options available from Pampered Chef.
n_coleman101
I am super bummed. It is my birthday tomorrow (Sep. 30th) and I was going to "treat" myself with some logo wear, a catalog tote, and a PC decal for my car but CANNOT find the decal anywhere!! :( Can someone help me please? I have been DYING to get something on the back window to help me advertise my business.

You're looking at Merrill, right? (Cause that's where it is.)

Look under "Promoting Your Business" and then "View All Car Accessories".

ETA: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Happy Birthday!

:balloon:Hope you have a super happy birthday!!

Thanks Beth, Sherri, and Cathy for the b-day wishes. AND directions on where to find what I need. ((hugs))

1. How big is the Sad Birthday Wish decal from Pampered Chef?

The Sad Birthday Wish decal from Pampered Chef measures approximately 4 inches in diameter.

2. Can the decal be applied to any surface?

Yes, the decal is made of high-quality vinyl and can be applied to any smooth surface such as glass, metal, or plastic.

3. Is the decal waterproof?

Yes, the decal is waterproof and can be safely used on items that will be exposed to water, such as water bottles or tumblers.

4. How long will the decal last?

The decal is made with durable vinyl and can last up to 5 years with proper application and care.

5. Can I customize the colors of the decal?

Unfortunately, the Sad Birthday Wish decal is only available in the color shown. However, Pampered Chef offers a variety of other customizable decals for different occasions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampurredmom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Michelle Ray
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • PamperedByJulie