• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Waiting for Window Decals: Shipping Issues with Online Order

In summary, Merrill charged me for something I didn't order and it took two months for the charge to go through my bank.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
I ordered business cards as well as the car window decals they had on sale for 2/29.95. We received the business cards yesterday but nothing on the decals. I do understand that the shipping time stated upto 10 days but is it normal for them to ship items separately? Our bank account has only been billed for the business cards even though the receipt they emailed me shows both items. Should I just wait or should I call to find out what's up?

i would definately call. perhaps you can find your receipt? maybe it was left off the order? definately CALL today!

If your receipt shows both items, I'm sure you'll get both. Since the business cards are personalized, and the decals are not, they're probably shipping from two different locations. My decals came in a flat cardboard envelope.

my decal was personalized with my info....

Don't wait! Call -- and if you don't get the answer you are looking for, ask for a supervisor. Gosh, I mean its been two months. That's ridiculous!

the order wasn't placed on 2/29 it was the decals that were 2/29.95 dollars

I ordered some items from Merrill and they were shipped individually. They don't charge your account until your items ship (at least, that's what I think...I could be wrong) so if your decal hasn't shipped yet that would be why you haven't been charged yet. It doesn't hurt to call and check, but I am of the mindset that they are probably being produced separately (in different locations) and at least they were nice enough to send your business cards ahead instead of waiting to send it all at once. :)

sklay723 said:
I ordered some items from Merrill and they were shipped individually. They don't charge your account until your items ship (at least, that's what I think...I could be wrong) so if your decal hasn't shipped yet that would be why you haven't been charged yet. It doesn't hurt to call and check, but I am of the mindset that they are probably being produced separately (in different locations) and at least they were nice enough to send your business cards ahead instead of waiting to send it all at once. :)

That is exactly how Merrill operates and why you haven't received your decals yet.

thanks gals just wanted to verify : )

sklay723 said:

I had ordered a few things on February 9th from Merrill, including the decals. I received the decals two weeks after getting everything else and then just Friday there was a charge on my account. I called Merrill and said why did you charge me this amount I did not order anything recently. They said it was from the decals shipped to me back in February!! They charged me seperately but it took two months before it went through my bank! So be careful and watch for the seperate charges, I had assumed it was taken care of two months ago.

1. Why is my window decal order taking so long to ship?

At Pampered Chef, we strive to provide our customers with the best possible experience. We apologize for any delays in shipping your window decal order. The current shipping time for window decals is approximately 7-10 business days. However, please note that this may vary depending on the volume of orders we receive.

2. Can I track my window decal order?

Yes, you can track your window decal order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and navigating to the "Order History" section. From there, you can view the status of your order and track the shipment once it has been processed.

3. My window decal order arrived damaged. What should I do?

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by a damaged window decal. Please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-5263 and we will be happy to assist you with a replacement or refund.

4. I haven't received my window decal order yet. Can I cancel it?

If you would like to cancel your window decal order, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-5263 as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please note that if your order has already been processed and shipped, it cannot be canceled.

5. Can I change the shipping address for my window decal order?

If your window decal order has not yet been processed and shipped, you may be able to change the shipping address. Please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-5263 with your order number and updated address. However, if your order has already been shipped, we will not be able to make any changes to the shipping address.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Optimist78
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • PamperYourKitchen
  • General Chat
Replies