• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Choosing the Perfect Decal for Your Car - Side Window Decal Dilemma Answered

In summary, the back decal looks great, but the side decals should be taken off to avoid any potential harassment calls.
kaseydee
Gold Member
I just put the Merrill decal on my back windshield & the pick is below. My question is should I take my side window decals off now? Let me know. TIA

DSC01023.jpg

DSC01025.jpg

The back looks very nice. I would take the side ones off.

yeah I really like the back decal, IMHO

when I go to the web site and look at the decal I don't see a spot for you name & info, did you add that yourself or do they do that in the order? I am thinking I might get one

Under new products on their website there is a personalized decal & you just put your info on there that you want. Thank you for your imput kodeysmom & Mr Pampered Chef!

I would take the sides off too.

I would leave it if you've gotten any calls from them. Have you gotten any calls or interest from your side decals? I have some on my side windows as well and will be adding a rear window one next month (after I get the call from PC! NEW DIRECTOR, but I digress).

I always stress about the people next to me not having the info because it is on the back and the people behind me not having the info because it is on the sides. Course now that they can really tell who I am I will have to become a better driver :D

I'd maybe get smaller decals (if possible) for your side windows. Oh and what a nice car!!! :) Back decal looks great!

I agree with Jess. I have the back decal with my info on it...then small PC only stickers on the side windows.

http://www.i-am-pregnant.com/1226617200

Has anybody had harrassment calls from putting their phone number on their car with the stickers? I don't have a sticker yet but would like to get one but wasn't sure about having my number on there. I know it needs to be there for people to contact me but I just worry about having my number out there for everybody to see and call at anytime. There are crazy people in this world and I'm sure eventually somebody will get a number off a car and use it for threats, harrassment, etc.
Guess I'm being paranoid but wondered if anybody else had thought of this.

So far no crazy-ies. I've had my phone number on my car for the last 3 years at least.

We had a thread earlier this year about these decals. I called my Nationwide agent because of one persons comments about us being a commercial vehicle when we stick our advertising on our vehicles. My agent said that technically that was true, just as it would be for Mary Kay and other direct sales folks. However, he said that I would be okay if I had my sign in a form that I could remove quickly if I were in an accident. Well, you and I know these stick on window signs are not easy to remove quickly.

I solved the problem by going to Office Max and having their copy
center laminate my two stickers to a solid color poster board which I can
put in my windows when my car is parked anywhere. I do not have them
in the windows to block my view when in motion. When I arrive at my
hostess' home, I attach the "sign" in the inside of my car window with
a clear 2" packing tape, and it helps folks know they are at the right house.
It also lets the person's neighbors know that the Pampered Chef is in the
neighborhood. It has not prompted any strange calls or sales to date.
I got my two decals when they were on sale and it took a month
for them to be delivered. I placed the order 4/8 and they arrived about May 9th. So, if you are planning to get some, check out the laws in your State.
I sure did not want to have to go for a Commercial vehicle license fee, and the extra auto insurance expense. The above was my solution to those two concerns.

My recruiter has the magnetic signs for her car and they are mounted on the outside of her car. I believe they cost twice as much as the sticker variety.

Thanks for everyones comments! I took the side decals off. My car is owned by my dad's company so it is already under the commercial vehichle insurance so I personally don't have to worry about that. I would hate to find out the price difference is a lot though for others.

Related to Choosing the Perfect Decal for Your Car - Side Window Decal Dilemma Answered

What is a "Pick Decal for My Car"?

A "Pick Decal for My Car" is a type of decal that can be personalized and placed on the exterior of a car. It is typically made of vinyl and can be easily applied and removed without damaging the car's paint.

What size options are available for "Pick Decal for My Car"?

Our "Pick Decal for My Car" comes in various sizes to fit different car models. The available sizes range from small (3 inches) to large (12 inches) in width.

What materials are used to make "Pick Decal for My Car"?

Our "Pick Decal for My Car" is made of high-quality vinyl material that is weather-resistant and durable. It is designed to withstand outdoor elements and maintain its color and shape for a long time.

Can I customize the design of "Pick Decal for My Car"?

Yes, you can! Our "Pick Decal for My Car" can be personalized with your choice of text, font, and color. You can also add graphics or logos to make it unique and personalized to your style.

Is "Pick Decal for My Car" easy to apply and remove?

Yes, our "Pick Decal for My Car" is designed for easy application and removal. It comes with simple instructions and can be easily removed without leaving any residue or damaging the car's paint.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tayzeanna
  • minirottie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies