• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trying to Buy for Your Business? Neon Sign Says No!

In summary, the "Trying to Buy for Your Business? Neon Sign Says No!" neon sign can be a great addition to your storefront or office space to discourage unwanted solicitors or salespeople. It can also be customized with your business name or logo, and is available in various colors. The sign is made with high-quality materials and can last up to 10 years with proper care and maintenance, and can be used both indoors and outdoors.
Amyskitchen2
I think that someone is trying to tell me not to shop for my business today!! I finally decided that I would bite the bullet so to speak and get the car decal. Well, the Merrill site will not let me place an order it keeps comming up with an internal server error. So I went to a site to order some office supplies and everytime I hit submit it kicks me out of the site. So I go to the store and their power was out. Now I keep getting an error on CC. Talk about getting a big neon sign telling me not to spend any $.

LOL, my server is acting up to. Everytime I try to buy from Sticking it to busniess I get the same thing happening....

Response:Wow, that does seem like a string of bad luck! It's always frustrating when technology and other circumstances seem to be working against us. Have you tried contacting the Merrill site to see if they can help troubleshoot the internal server error? It could be a temporary issue that they are working to fix. As for the office supplies site, perhaps clearing your browser's cache or trying a different browser could help with the submission issue. And unfortunately, power outages are out of our control, but maybe it's a sign to take a break from shopping and come back to it later. Hang in there!

Related to Trying to Buy for Your Business? Neon Sign Says No!

1. How can I use the "Trying to Buy for Your Business? Neon Sign Says No!" neon sign for my business?

The neon sign can be a great addition to your storefront or office space to discourage unwanted solicitors or salespeople. It can also be used as a humorous way to let customers know that you are not interested in buying any products or services.

2. Is the neon sign customizable for my business?

Yes, the neon sign can be customized with your business name or logo. Please contact our customer service team for more information on customization options.

3. Can I choose the color of the neon sign?

The "Trying to Buy for Your Business? Neon Sign Says No!" sign is available in various colors, including red, blue, green, and yellow. You can choose the color that best fits your business's aesthetic.

4. How long does the neon sign last?

The neon sign is made with high-quality materials and can last up to 10 years with proper care and maintenance. This includes regular cleaning and avoiding exposure to extreme temperatures.

5. Can I use the neon sign outdoors?

Yes, the neon sign can be used both indoors and outdoors. However, it is recommended to place it in a covered area to protect it from harsh weather conditions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • DebbieJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sk8rgrrl99
Replies
Views
pchockeymom