• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do Not Every Buy Ink From Www.bestpriceink.com

In summary, I ordered from www.bestpriceink.com and the ink did not work. I called them and the woman I spoke to told me that I needed to send the ink back at my expense and then I would get a full refund. I am very disappointed in the product and the customer service I received and I will not be ordering from them again.
DebbieJ
I ordered from www.bestpriceink.com at the recommendation of anoter consultant.

I ordered three cartridges to get free shipping, but then paid an extra $1.95 to upgrade to Priority since I needed them quickly, otherwise shipping would have been free because I spent over $40.

The ink arrived and NONE of the three cartridges worked. NONE OF THEM! One printed only in pink/red, one didn't print yellow, and one didn't work at all. I had to run out to Staples at 8:30 p.m. to get some ink that would work so I could mail out some invites.

I immediately sent an email (on 2/3) telling them they didn't work and I wanted a full refund. Their site says they respond to emails within 24 hours.

So when I still hadn't heard anything today (2/18), I called them. The woman I got on the phone couldn't help me without an invoice number. I asked her where the invoice number was on my confirmation email and she took my phone number and said she'd call me back within 10 minutes. ???? (I also heard a kid in the background, so I'm guessing this is a family business)

When she called me back, she told me I needed to send the ink back at my expense and then I would get a full refund. I told her that I was very disappointed in the product and the customer service I received and asked if she could send me a prepaid label instead. She refused to budge and argued with me on how they already paid for shipping to get it to me. She kept going on about their return policy. I asked if she could make an exception to that policy today to keep a happy customer and she said no. I asked if there was anyone who could make that decision and she said she was the one.

Since she wouldn't work with me, I told her that I would let everyone I know NOT to buy ink from her website. I told her that I was part of a company with 70,000 employees and I would be letting all of them know not to buy from her if she wasn't going to make me happy. She still chose to ignore my request for return shipping, so that's why I'm writing this message here.

NEVER EVER EVER BUY FROM WWW.BESTPRICEINK.COM EVER!!!

I will now pay to return these stupid inks because I want my money back, but be assured I will not be ordering from them every again.

Debbie - can I ask what type of cartridges you got? I'm guessing inkjet...I usually end up getting mine at Sam's Club or Office Max on sale.

Yep, inkjet, remanufactured, HP78.I have never had such bad luck. Last time I ordered from some other place online and didn't have any problems. This place really irked me because they were so unwilling to work with me.

I have an HP printer-scanner-copier model 1410 that works SO well and happily the ink is only about $15 a catridge at Walmart or Target. Even the HP site has good prices for the toner:
https://h30042.www3.hp.com/SureSupply/ListPrinter.do

1. Why should I not buy ink from www.bestpriceink.com?

There are several reasons why it is not recommended to buy ink from www.bestpriceink.com. Some customers have reported receiving poor quality ink that does not work properly or causes damage to their printer. Additionally, the company has a history of poor customer service and difficulty with returns or refunds.

2. What are the potential risks of purchasing ink from www.bestpriceink.com?

The main risk of buying ink from www.bestpriceink.com is receiving low-quality or defective ink cartridges that can damage your printer and lead to costly repairs. There is also a risk of not receiving your order at all or experiencing difficulties with customer service if you encounter any issues.

3. Are there any alternative options for purchasing ink?

Yes, there are many reputable and reliable companies that sell ink for various printer brands. You can also purchase ink directly from the manufacturer or from trusted retailers. It is important to do your research and read reviews before making a purchase to ensure you are getting a quality product.

4. How can I ensure the ink I purchase is compatible with my printer?

The best way to ensure compatibility is to check your printer's manual or specifications to see which types of ink are recommended. You can also search for compatible ink cartridges by entering your printer's model number on the manufacturer's website or on trusted retailer sites.

5. What should I do if I have already purchased ink from www.bestpriceink.com?

If you have already purchased ink from www.bestpriceink.com and are experiencing issues, it is best to contact their customer service for assistance. If you are unable to resolve the issue or are unsatisfied with their response, you may need to consider purchasing ink from a different source in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • chezshelly
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies