• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting: Replacing Ink in My NC Pen with Floating More Icons

In summary, the "I Can't Figure This Out!" tool is a helpful tool for finding the right measurement or conversion for any recipe. It can be used on both mobile devices and the Pampered Chef app. It can assist with a variety of measurements and is accurate, but it's always recommended to double check. Additionally, users can save frequently used measurements for easy access in the future.
Brenda.the.chef
Gold Member
OK,
Silly question..... I have a pen that I got at NC. You know, the one with the floating "more" icons inside of it? Well, it ran out of ink yesterday and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to open this pen up and replace the ink.:confused:

Has anyone else figured this out yet? I'm hoping that this pen is not a goner now that the ink has dried up! I get so many compliments from this pen!

anyone? LOL I'm afraid I will break this pen if I pull it apart incorrectly.

I'm no help. Mine broke pretty much right away and I wasn't trying to take it apart.

wait... I'm talkin about one I had that twisted with different colored dots on it. I haven't seen the one you are talking about in a while. I'll have to look.

this one is from NC last July. It has the floating $, Heart, clock and recognition symbols inside of it. It's lime green.

mine never worked and i couldn't figure out how to open it up either.

Mine ran out of ink about a month ago. I didn't even try to replace the ink, just tossed it.

Related to Troubleshooting: Replacing Ink in My NC Pen with Floating More Icons

1. How do I use the "I Can't Figure This Out!" tool?

The "I Can't Figure This Out!" tool is designed to help you easily find the right measurement or conversion for any recipe. Simply enter the ingredient or measurement you need help with, and the tool will provide you with the correct measurement or conversion.

2. Can I use the "I Can't Figure This Out!" tool on my mobile device?

Yes, the "I Can't Figure This Out!" tool is available on our mobile app for easy access while cooking in the kitchen. Simply download the Pampered Chef app and you can use the tool on your phone or tablet.

3. What types of measurements can the "I Can't Figure This Out!" tool help with?

The "I Can't Figure This Out!" tool can help with a variety of measurements, including cups, tablespoons, teaspoons, ounces, grams, and more. If you are unsure of a specific measurement or conversion, this tool is the perfect solution.

4. Is the "I Can't Figure This Out!" tool accurate?

Yes, the "I Can't Figure This Out!" tool uses trusted conversion rates to ensure accuracy. However, it is always important to double check your measurements when cooking or baking to ensure the best results.

5. Can I save my most frequently used measurements in the "I Can't Figure This Out!" tool?

Yes, you can save your most used measurements in the "I Can't Figure This Out!" tool for quick and easy access in the future. Simply click on the star icon next to the measurement and it will be added to your favorites for future use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
GeorgiaPeach
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • reba515
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash