• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Someone Stoled a Contact From Me!

In summary, the other consultant just took advantage of the opportunity that presented itself around the window cling. She didn't do anything wrong, but you're still frustrated because you missed out on a potential contact.
aried
Gold Member
I have the window decals on my car and my daughter and I were coming out of the library and there were 2 ladies talking behind my car. One said oh there is the pampered chef lady and made a comment about the lady she was talking to was one also and told her to call her! Hey I paid for the advertising on my car-she didn't! Didn't recognize the other pc person- she was from a small town nearby.

Oh well I did make a contact at the bank who needed to order another small dots bowl she just broke.

Oh that stinks! Since we don't have terretories or anything, she really wasn't out of line. She was just opportunistic.

But still, a bummer

ooo id be a little upset about that!! id tell her she should get her own car window clings!!

Maybe I'm not understanding the situation....

She knew the lady she was talking to?

Did you?

It doesn't seem like it would be stealing if it's someone you know saying "give me a call" vs. calling a random # on a window cling. I'd rather deal with someone I know....

I don't understand how someone could steal a contact from you if you weren't there to begin with...
I am sorry that you missed out on what appeared to be a potential contact/opportunity, but I agree with an above post- the other consultant didn't do anything wrong...she just took advantage of the opportunity that had presented itself around your window cling, while you weren't there...

I'm the type that can see both sides to every story. I understand that you are frustrated and feel like you might have had a new contact if the other consultant wasn't there. But how do you know that she stole a customer? What if she's sold to that woman before, recognized her & was reconnecting? Then technically it was HER customer to begin with (although she should have done better follow up to keep the loyalty).If you didn't hear the whole conversation, then you don't know if they were talking about PC or if they were talking about a playdate for their children. Know what I mean?If you saw a customer standing by someone's vehicle, getting frustrated at having to wait & about to walk away, would you stop & chat? Maybe that's what she saw. ;)If the other customer said "nevermind, I just booked a show with her", I'd have had my feathers ruffled too_Or if the other consultant was following me all around town, waiting for me to leave the vehicle and then standing there herself to drum up business I'd be mad as well. ;)Until you know the WHOLE story, try to give the other consultant the benefit of the doubt. The conversation could have all been related to something totally different.I did a show recently with another consultant present. While I was in the kitchen talking to a potential recruit, another guest came into the kitchen said that she was talking to the other consultant & asking recruiting questions and that the other consultant sent her to me!!! I'd have NEVER known!!! The other consultant could have stolen the recruit lead, but fortunately she had better ethics and referred the guest to me for info. So not all "PC" talk with another consultant leads to something bad. ;)

Sheila said:
Or if the other consultant was following me all around town, waiting for me to leave the vehicle and then standing there herself to drum up business I'd be mad as well. ;)

Sheila,

You make me laugh! Could you imagine?!?!

1. How do I know if someone has stolen a contact from me?

If you notice that a contact you had previously is now missing from your list, it is possible that someone has stolen it from you. You can also check the activity log on your account to see if there has been any suspicious activity.

2. What should I do if I suspect someone has stolen a contact from me?

If you have reason to believe that a contact has been stolen from you, we recommend changing your password immediately. This will prevent any further unauthorized access to your account and contacts. You can also report the incident to our customer service team for further assistance.

3. Can I get my stolen contact back?

Unfortunately, once a contact has been stolen from you, it is difficult to retrieve it back. However, our customer service team can assist you in recovering your account and securing it to prevent any further theft.

4. How can I prevent my contacts from being stolen?

To prevent your contacts from being stolen, we recommend regularly changing your password and keeping it secure. You should also be cautious when sharing your contact information with others and only give it to trusted individuals.

5. Will Pampered Chef take any action against the person who stole my contact?

We take the security and privacy of our customers very seriously. If you have reported the incident to us, we will investigate and take appropriate action against the individual responsible for stealing your contact. However, we cannot guarantee that your contact will be returned to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
Replies