• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How often can you order free products from Vista Print?

I found a couple under "restaurants" that are really cute - and you can get other matching freebies too!
MomToEli
How often can you order their free products? It looks like I could order free postcards pretty much every day .... :eek:

I was thinking the same thing.....of course, it's free except for the $10 shipping!:rolleyes:

I order freebies from them everytime they send me an e-mail! Keep in mind, a lot of times their freebies will have their logo on the back - sometimes not.

I have ordered about $100 from them in the last week and paid like $14 in shipping! I loves me some freebies!!

can someone share what their designs look like, when you create something in vista rpint .. i just cant get the hang of it and dont know what to do for it

I have placed orders right in a row! and if you go into advanced editing you normally can delete their logo from the back... hth!

I have ordered 3 times in the past 2 weeks. The last time the shipping only was $5.

I can't figure out how you are getting the shipping so cheap on the freebies. I have ordered twice and mine was around $12-18. I did see the post where I bought something too and it did make shipping go down a little, but not that much.

Here's my thank you card

Attachments

• thank you front.jpg
    thank you front.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 405
  • thank you view.jpg
    thank you view.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 386
mpkegley said:
I can't figure out how you are getting the shipping so cheap on the freebies. I have ordered twice and mine was around $12-18. I did see the post where I bought something too and it did make shipping go down a little, but not that much.

the last time I ordered, I choose slow boat to china shipping rates and it was $5 and some change for the cards. I ordered them last week, and they have already shipped out Fri. I got them today!

Last edited:
I choose slow shipping too, but still can't seem to get it that cheap.

MomToEli said:
How often can you order their free products? It looks like I could order free postcards pretty much every day .... :eek:

Yep! Once you order from them, they will email you specials all of the time! I NEVER order from them unless it is "free!"

I'm on Vista Print trying to design some business cards. Is there a free design pertaining to cooking that would work for Pampered Chef. So far I haven't seen one on there. I'm trying to be as cheap as possible! Any ideas?

mpkegley said:
I choose slow shipping too, but still can't seem to get it that cheap.

I've found that if you order one small product, you will cut your shipping in half. I had $30 in shipping on my last order. I added $1.99 ink pad and it cut my shipping to $13. It's well worth it!!

pamperedcheermom said:
I'm on Vista Print trying to design some business cards. Is there a free design pertaining to cooking that would work for Pampered Chef. So far I haven't seen one on there. I'm trying to be as cheap as possible! Any ideas?

If you go into the header "restaurants," you'll find a ton of patterns that would be appropriate.

I think they also reduce the shipping if you've placed more than one order with them. Mine was higher on my first order with them.

pamperedcheermom said:

I found a couple under "restaurants" that are really cute - and you can get other matching freebies too!

One has a bunch of utensils at the top, in the middle of some burgundy stripes.......really like that one! And another one has a dinner plate w/ utensils across it...again in a burgundy color scheme.

Also- search for "food" "kitchen" "tools" "whisk" and others will come up!

Related to How often can you order free products from Vista Print?

1. How can I access my Vista Print account?

To access your Vista Print account, simply go to the Vista Print website and click on the "Sign In" button located in the top right corner of the page. Enter your email address and password to log in to your account.

2. Can I use the same design for multiple products on Vista Print?

Yes, you can use the same design for multiple products on Vista Print. Simply select the product you want to customize, click on "Add Image" and then choose the design you want to use from your saved designs.

3. How long does it take for my Vista Print order to be delivered?

The delivery time for Vista Print orders varies depending on the shipping method you choose and your location. Standard shipping typically takes 5-7 business days, while express shipping can take 2-3 business days. You can track the status of your order on the Vista Print website.

4. Can I cancel or make changes to my Vista Print order after it has been placed?

If you need to cancel or make changes to your Vista Print order, you should contact their customer service team as soon as possible. Depending on the status of your order, they may be able to make the requested changes. Please note that there may be additional fees for order modifications.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions available for Vista Print products?

Vista Print often offers discounts and promotions for their products, especially for first-time customers. You can check their website or sign up for their email newsletter to stay updated on any current deals or promotions. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for any available discounts or promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heather223
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
heather223
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • erinb