• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Able to Get to Consultant's Corner??

In summary, there were issues with accessing PC's website and Consultant's Corner, as well as making adjustments and placing a supply order. Some were able to access the sites, but others had difficulties and needed to contact tech support. There were also concerns about being able to sign up new team members. The issues were eventually resolved, but there may have been some delays due to updates being done on Sunday.
CABean03
I have been trying to get onto PC's website since yesterday and it keeps coming up the "page cannot be found". I really need to make a product adjustment for 2 of my 3 Small Batter Bowls that I ordered as gifts for other people and their lids were broken. :(

Can anyone get onto Consultant's Corner?

I haven't been able to get in either. and the main page doesn't work... :(

Worked fine for me, even talked to HO today - only about a minute wait for solution center.ETA: Just tried now and it doesn't work - must be a recent issue...I'd just call and do the adjustment with them with low wait times.

Thanks for the update! I'll clear the cookies and get on the phone with HO. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Well my problem is that I have someone trying to sign up to join my team! She get's to the part where it says, ready to sign up and lo and behold...page not found!

I tried it from my computer and it is doing the same thing! I hope it fixes itself soon! Merry Christmas to me to get a new team memeber! :)

I tried to submit a supply order yesterday and it wouldn't work either.

I think the servers were down yesterday. I have the login to CC as my browser home page, and it wouldn't load all day. It should have been fixed when staff got into the office this morning, but HO may have reduced staff levels today (especially since they're doing updates to PWS on Sunday).

I just called HO for an adjustment and didn't even have to wait on hold.
I can get on CC now, but cannot see anything on my Adjustment Status page... oh well.

I can get onto CC okay but we are still having a problem on my PWS when we try to get on the "Join my Team" section. UGH!

Congratulations on your new recruit, Ellen!!! HOORAY!! 2000 points for Disney!

Chef Kearns said:
Congratulations on your new recruit, Ellen!!! HOORAY!! 2000 points for Disney!

Well thanks but I am trying not to get too excited till she actually signs up (and qualifies even). I will have her try my website again tomorrow. It never did come up for her today. :(

Can YOU get to your site? If you can get there, then she may need to clear her browser cache or history. I'd call tech support though to get some help on it. I haven't been having any trouble with my PWS or CC since yesterday afternoon.
Course, she won't be able to do anything on your PWS later SUNDAY night though (supposed to be after 11pm- but you know how things can go- sometimes someone hits the switch a little early. :) )

esavvymom said:
Can YOU get to your site? If you can get there, then she may need to clear her browser cache or history. I'd call tech support though to get some help on it.

I haven't been having any trouble with my PWS or CC since yesterday afternoon.
Course, she won't be able to do anything on your PWS later SUNDAY night though (supposed to be after 11pm- but you know how things can go- sometimes someone hits the switch a little early. :) )

I can NOW but when she was trying to get on before...I couldn't either.

1. How do I access Consultant's Corner?

To access Consultant's Corner, go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Consultant's Corner" link at the top of the page. If you are already logged in, you will be directed to the Consultant's Corner homepage. If you are not logged in, you will be prompted to enter your consultant ID and password.

2. What can I do on Consultant's Corner?

Consultant's Corner is a resource hub for Pampered Chef consultants. You can find training materials, marketing resources, and important company updates. You can also track your sales, place orders, and manage your business all in one place.

3. Can I use Consultant's Corner on my mobile device?

Yes, Consultant's Corner is accessible on both desktop and mobile devices. You can download the Pampered Chef app on your mobile device to access Consultant's Corner on-the-go.

4. I forgot my password, how can I reset it?

If you forgot your password, click on the "Forgot Password?" link on the Consultant's Corner login page. You will be prompted to enter your consultant ID and email address associated with your account. A password reset link will be sent to your email.

5. Can I place orders for my customers through Consultant's Corner?

Yes, you can place orders for your customers through Consultant's Corner. Simply click on the "Orders" tab and select "Place Orders". You will be able to enter your customer's information and select the products they wish to purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShellBeach
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • mspibb
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedchefDaly