• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

October Consultant News Survey: Paper Copy Changes & Yahoo Delivery Delay

In summary, people who received their CN in the mail after the new policy went into effect may not have received it because they were inactive or did not receive the email asking if they received it.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I got a survey in my e-mail today wanting to know when I got my consulant news. (Honestly didn't know the date it arrived so I guessed!)

Thought I would let you know this survey arrived because Yahoo decided to deliver it today, but put it at the bottom of my queue as if it had been there since Monday.

Also, did anybody see the new limits on who gets a paper copy of the CN? You only get it if you are active. It was in the Newswire.

The limit has been there awhile. I have seen it in the policy guide. I know, because I was inactive a couple of months throughout the year and I checked to see if I would still receive it. Obviously I did since I just had to be active one of the last two.I wonder if they made a vendor change or timing change and are checking to see the results of the change. I received my CN on the 5th or 6th this month.....two weeks sooner than normal.

I still havent received mine!!! :(

I started w/PC last October. I have never received one in the mail.

For those who have not received it, have you received the e-mail asking if you did? Does Pampered Chef have your e-mail?I'm pretty sure it was waiting for me when I came home from vacation on Oct. 1 but my mind is blurring.

jchriste65 said:
I started w/PC last October. I have never received one in the mail.

Definitely let them know.

I received the survey email yesterday too, but I still haven't received my October CN.

Received my survey (in junk mail) on Tuesday, sent it back and then got my CN yesterday in the mail!!!

Got the survey on Monday and send it back immediatley to let them know that I do not get it. But still no CN

What are the changes to the paper copy of the October Consultant News Survey?

The paper copy of the October Consultant News Survey will no longer be included in the Consultant News Mailing. Instead, it will be available for download on the Consultant's Corner website.

Why is there a delay in the delivery of the October Consultant News Survey through Yahoo?

There has been a delay in the delivery of the October Consultant News Survey through Yahoo due to technical difficulties. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Will the paper copy of the October Consultant News Survey still be available for those who prefer a physical copy?

Yes, the paper copy of the October Consultant News Survey will still be available for download on the Consultant's Corner website. Additionally, there is an option to request a physical copy to be mailed to you.

Will the October Consultant News Survey still contain the same information as previous months?

Yes, the October Consultant News Survey will still contain all the important and relevant information for consultants, including product updates, business tips, and upcoming events.

When can we expect the October Consultant News Survey to be available for download on the Consultant's Corner website?

The October Consultant News Survey will be available for download on the Consultant's Corner website on October 1st. Please check the website for updates and announcements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Amyskitchen2
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies