• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July Consultant News: Late Delivery Causes Frustration - Read it Now on CC!

In summary, "July Consultant News" is a monthly newsletter for consultants and those interested in the consulting industry. It covers various topics such as industry trends, best practices, and professional development opportunities. Anyone can subscribe to the newsletter for free and it is published once a month, typically at the beginning of the month. Submissions and ideas from readers are also welcome. While the content may be geared towards consultants, anyone interested in the consulting industry or professional development can benefit from subscribing.
jenwallace
Gold Member
My July CN just arrived TODAY! I know it's always late, but this is rediculous...whole lot of good it does me now. Thankfully they are on CC and I can read it there, but still. What's the point of snail mailing it if it's never going to arrive in time? I wrote HO an email, but who knows if it will make a difference. Just griping...I'm done.

Phone HO about it.

However, they are mailed Periodical rate. Which is space available. That means the post office doesn't have to hurry to get them out.

I got mine yesterday and simply laughed. Thanks to this group I know how to find the electronic copy. August is still unavailable :( wahhh none of the tricks are working.

Nope- even for Directors, it's not up yet. Too much going on this month with Conference. And if I remember correctly, Aug is the issue that they'll have conference photos, too (Circle of Honor, etc.). So that's probably adding to production time.

Hi there! I completely understand your frustration with receiving your July CN late. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I also rely on timely delivery of our materials to provide the best service to our customers. I'm glad to hear that you were able to access it on CC, but I agree that it defeats the purpose of snail mailing it if it's consistently late. I hope your email to HO will make a difference and I will also reach out to them on your behalf. In the meantime, if there's anything I can assist you with, please don't hesitate to let me know. Have a great day!

What is "July Consultant News"?

"July Consultant News" is a monthly newsletter that provides updates, insights, and resources for consultants and those interested in the consulting industry. It covers a wide range of topics including industry trends, best practices, and professional development opportunities.

Who can subscribe to "July Consultant News"?

Anyone can subscribe to "July Consultant News" by visiting our website and entering their email address. It is free to subscribe and you will receive the newsletter directly to your inbox every month.

How often is "July Consultant News" published?

"July Consultant News" is published once a month, typically at the beginning of the month. However, the timing may vary slightly depending on holidays or other factors.

Can I submit content or ideas for "July Consultant News"?

Yes, we welcome submissions and ideas from our readers. If you have an article, resource, or topic suggestion that you think would be valuable for our readers, please reach out to us via our website or social media channels.

Is "July Consultant News" only for consultants?

No, "July Consultant News" is not exclusive to consultants. While the content may be geared towards consultants, anyone who is interested in the consulting industry or professional development can benefit from subscribing to the newsletter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmelody
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefmelody
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • jrstephens