• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock Free Registration to Conference | Consultant News Page 18 Promotion

In summary, the "Unlock Free Registration to Conference" promotion is a limited time offer for Pampered Chef consultants to attend the annual conference for free. To qualify, consultants must have at least $1,500 in personal sales, two active team members, and register before the promotion deadline. If they do not qualify, they can still attend by purchasing a ticket or using a payment plan. The free registration includes access to all sessions and workshops, meals and snacks, a swag bag, exclusive discounts, and networking opportunities. It is non-transferable, but can be transferred to another consultant within the organization for a fee.
ilove2cookpc
I received an email from my director about Free Registration to Conference - some kind of promotion found on page 18 of Consultant News. Anyone know anything about this????

I think it's for sales in April - I read it but can't get to CN now. I think you earn it for free with sales earned and submitted in April of $5000 or half price with sales of $2500.

yes, that's it.

Thanks so much!!! :)

WOW that's AWESOME!! Looks like I'll be busting my butt in April!! Conference HERE I COME!!

PCCHeather0506 said:
WOW that's AWESOME!! Looks like I'll be busting my butt in April!! Conference HERE I COME!!

I am so with you on that!! Book the piss out of April! LOL

See now as nice as it would be to get free registration, that seems like nothing when tickets from Alaska aren't any cheaper than $860 :(

Crystal Patton said:
I am so with you on that!! Book the piss out of April! LOL

Eewwww! That sounds messy. :yuck:

Related to Unlock Free Registration to Conference | Consultant News Page 18 Promotion

What is the "Unlock Free Registration to Conference" promotion?

The "Unlock Free Registration to Conference" promotion is a special offer for Pampered Chef consultants to attend our annual conference for free. It is available for a limited time and requires certain qualifications to be met.

How can I qualify for the free registration to conference?

To qualify for the free registration, you must have a minimum of $1,500 in personal sales and have at least two active team members enrolled during the qualification period. You must also register for conference before the promotion deadline.

Can I still attend conference if I don't qualify for the free registration?

Yes, even if you do not qualify for the free registration, you can still attend conference by purchasing a ticket at the regular price. We also offer payment plans to make it more affordable. Attending conference is a great investment in your business and personal development.

What is included in the free registration to conference?

The free registration includes access to all conference sessions and workshops, as well as meals and snacks provided during the event. It also includes a swag bag, exclusive discounts on products, and the opportunity to network with other consultants and leaders.

Is the free registration transferable?

No, the free registration is non-transferable and can only be used by the consultant who earned it. If you are unable to attend conference, you can transfer your registration to a different consultant within your organization for a small fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heat123
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
  • cajunchelle
  • General Chat