• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Problems Reading Consultant News?

In summary, there could be a few reasons why you are not receiving the consultant news emails. To check, make sure you are subscribed to receive the emails and that they are not being filtered into your spam or junk folder. If you are still not receiving them, contact customer service for assistance. You can access the consultant news on the Pampered Chef website by logging into your account and clicking on the "News" tab. It is published every other week and can also be found in the "Archive" section. You are welcome to share the news with your customers, and if you have an article or idea to contribute, please email it to [email protected]. The team is always looking for submissions from consultants.
chefjeanine
Gold Member
Anyone else unable to read the August Consultant News and getting this message "An error exists on this page. Acrobat ma y not display the page correctly. Please contact the person who created the PDF document to correct the problem". Or, "There was a problem reading this document".

9:16 PM PST I get it fine.

Yes, I am also experiencing the same issue with the August Consultant News. I keep getting the error message when trying to open the PDF. Have you tried contacting the person who created the document to see if they can fix the issue? It's possible that there may be an error with the file itself. In the meantime, you could also try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, or using a different browser to see if that helps. Let me know if you find a solution!

1. Why am I not receiving the consultant news emails?

There could be a few reasons for this. First, make sure that you are subscribed to receive the emails by checking your email preferences in your consultant account. If you are subscribed and still not receiving the emails, check your spam or junk folder to make sure they are not being filtered there. If the emails are not in your spam folder, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

2. Can I access the consultant news on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can access the consultant news on the Pampered Chef website by logging into your consultant account and clicking on the "News" tab. You can also access past newsletters and articles in the "Archive" section.

3. How often is the consultant news published?

The consultant news is published every other week and is sent out via email to all subscribed consultants. You can also access past newsletters on the Pampered Chef website under the "News" tab.

4. Can I share the consultant news with my customers?

Yes, you are welcome to share the consultant news with your customers. We encourage you to do so as it contains important information about new products, promotions, and business tips that may benefit your customers as well.

5. How can I submit an article or idea for the consultant news?

If you have an article or idea that you would like to submit for the consultant news, please email it to our customer service team at [email protected]. We are always looking for contributions from our consultants and would love to hear from you!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • hollye44