• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

August Consultant News: Canadian & US Editions

In summary, the August Consultant News includes updates and information for Canadian and US consultants, such as new product releases, upcoming events and trainings, recognition for top performers, and business tips and strategies. It can be accessed through personal websites, the Pampered Chef Consultant Portal, or email subscription. The newsletter also often includes promotions and specials for consultants and customers, which can be shared with customers to enhance their experience and increase sales. There is typically a deadline for taking advantage of these promotions, so it is important to read the newsletter carefully and mark any important dates.
Chef Gilles
Gold Member
Would anyone mind posting the link to the Consultant News for August. I find it interesting to read the US one as well as our canadian one. I find I lear a lot from both. We won't have one this month until after National Conference. So if you wouldn't mind, it would be appreciated. Thanks!

It hasn't been posted yet. They said August 9th.

Thanks for the response!

1. What is included in the August Consultant News?

The August Consultant News includes updates and information for both Canadian and US consultants. It typically includes new product releases, upcoming events and trainings, recognition for top performers, and business tips and strategies.

2. How can I access the August Consultant News?

The August Consultant News can be accessed through your consultant's personal website or through the Pampered Chef Consultant Portal. It can also be sent to your email if you have subscribed to receive newsletters and updates.

3. Are there any promotions or specials mentioned in the August Consultant News?

Yes, the August Consultant News often includes promotions and specials for both consultants and customers. These can include discounts on products, free shipping offers, and incentives for reaching sales goals.

4. Can I share the August Consultant News with my customers?

Yes, the August Consultant News can be shared with your customers to keep them updated on new products and promotions. You can also use the information and tips provided in the newsletter to enhance your customer's experience and increase sales.

5. Is there a deadline for taking advantage of the promotions mentioned in the August Consultant News?

Yes, promotions and specials mentioned in the August Consultant News typically have a deadline for taking advantage of them. Make sure to read the newsletter carefully and mark down any important dates so you don't miss out on any opportunities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
maddy123
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies