• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Us Consultant Recruit a Canadian Now???

In summary, the International Referral Program offers Pampered Chef dollars to consultants who refer a new recruit outside their own country, in the U.S., Canada, UK, Germany and Mexico. The referring consultant will receive $25 Pampered Chef dollars when the new Consultant signs and enters their agreement, $100 Pampered Chef dollars when new Consultant first reaches $1,250 in career sales (or country equivalent), and the referring consultant must be active at the time of the achievement. During the initial three month launch of a country, the $100 award will be doubled when the new Consultant first reaches their $1,250 career sales milestone (or country equivalent). The maximum benefit of $125 Pampered Chef dollars or $225 (
PamperedK
Silver Member
I met a girl last night who would be AWESOME at this...but her mom is a consultant in the US. She said her mom told her that she could recruit her now - that there's "a way around it"....any ideas? As far as I know, we can't cross borders.

I don't want her to miss out because her mom is mis-informed.

If there's a "way around it" then that doesn't sound like it would be a legitimate recruit. Sounds more like having figured out a way to cheat the system to me, and if that's the case, then it's going to be found out. Not the way to start a business.

That is what I thought too. I thought maybe I was missing something though....

Check policy n' procedures. There is a referral program for recruits out of the country where you get credit, but it's different than a regular recruit.

Our P&P says no but I was wondering if the US might have something different or if something changed.

Here's what the US P&P says:INTERNATIONAL REFERRAL PROGRAM
The International Referral Program is a program
which awards Pampered Chef® dollars to
Consultants who refer a new recruit outside of their
own country, in the U.S., Canada, UK, Germany
and Mexico. When the referred Consultant submits
their agreement, the referring Consultant must
include their name and Consultant number on the
agreement. The referring Consultant will receive:
• $25 Pampered Chef® dollars when the new
Consultant signs and enters their agreement
• $100 Pampered Chef® dollars when new Consultant
first reaches $1,250 in career sales (or country
equivalent)
• The referring Consultant must be active at the time
of the achievement
• During the initial three month launch of a country,
the $100 award will be doubled when the new
Consultant first reaches their $1,250 career sales
milestone (or country equivalent)
• Maximum benefit of $125 Pampered Chef® dollars
or $225 (during initial three month launch)
All awards are considered taxable income and will be
reflected on 1099 statements.

Thank you!!! I just sent that to her. :)

Thanks- I knew it exsisted- but I've never seen it before. Interesting and a good thing to know- just in case.

I knew about the $100 and the double, but don't remember ever reading about the $25 at the time of signing. That's cool that the referring consultant can get a bonus twice! ;)

As a Canadian consultant who is American (married to a Canadian Air Force pilot), and frequently has my US family wanting to order.... I have asked a couple times- the companies are different, so there is no cross-border anything. Just saying. Be glad to help anyway I can....

1. Can a US consultant legally recruit a Canadian employee?

Yes, as long as the US consultant follows the proper immigration and labor laws, they can legally recruit a Canadian employee.

2. Do Canadian employees need a work visa to be recruited by a US consultant?

Yes, Canadian employees will need a work visa to legally work for a US consultant. They can apply for a work visa through the US Citizenship and Immigration Services.

3. Are there any restrictions on the type of job a Canadian employee can be recruited for by a US consultant?

Yes, there may be restrictions depending on the type of work visa the Canadian employee obtains. Some visas may only allow for specific types of employment, such as specialty occupations or temporary work.

4. Can a US consultant recruit a Canadian employee for remote work?

Yes, a US consultant can recruit a Canadian employee for remote work as long as the employee has the proper work visa and authorization to work in the US. The US consultant may need to comply with additional regulations for hiring remote employees from another country.

5. Are there any cultural or language barriers that a US consultant should be aware of when recruiting a Canadian employee?

While there may be some slight cultural and language differences between the US and Canada, they are generally minimal and should not pose a significant barrier for recruitment. However, it is always important for US consultants to be respectful and culturally aware when recruiting employees from any country.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • PCJenni
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • abaker1