1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: My new recruit is now a senior consultant!

1. Gina M

Gina M Veteran Member Gold Member

I just had to share - I have an awesome recruit (my first one) who signed back in March. She has been doing great - had a great first 90 days (earned $700 PC dollars) and went to conference with a bunch of us. She also signed her first recruit in June and now her recruit qualified with her first show ($1272 in sales - wow!). I'm very excited for her and just wanted to share:) Now I need to get my butt back in gear and recruit some more great people like her!

Jul 26, 2009
  2. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Gina! That really is great! Congrats to the 3 of you! WHOOO HOOO!!!

3. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

That's great! Now you recruit one more and you're a Team Leader and get 2% override on you and 1% on all the rest of your downline! WOOHOO!

Jul 27, 2009
  4. Gina M

Gina M Veteran Member Gold Member

I'm know - I so want to be team leader!

Jul 27, 2009
  5. Ginger428

Ginger428 Legacy Member Gold Member

so do i !!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!!

Jul 27, 2009
  6. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Oh - Gina & Ginger - you really want to be TL! I am loving it! The Leads are awesome...and all of the benefits really motivate me to work smarter at my business, and work better at training my team!

Oh - and BTW - you earn 2% more on your sales, AND on your 1st line's sales, and 1% on your Consultants recruits....

Jul 27, 2009
  7. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

WOW WOW WOW!!! Congrats!!

You definitely will LOVE being a team leader! Like Becky said, the benefits are FABULOUS! I LOVE IT!

Last edited: Jul 27, 2009
    Jul 27, 2009
  8. pamperedpals

pamperedpals Senior Member Gold Member

That is awesome. You definately want more like her. Keep up the good work, you are training her right. :)

My new recruit that signed on 7/11 also signed her first consultant that night too!

I need more like her! :)

Jul 27, 2009
  9. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

Congrats Gina! I had a Senior consultant at the begining of the year but she is now hanging up her apron. :(

Back down to 1 consultant now.

Jul 27, 2009
Have something to add?