• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My new recruit is now a senior consultant!

Gina M

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 13, 2006
I just had to share - I have an awesome recruit (my first one) who signed back in March. She has been doing great - had a great first 90 days (earned $700 PC dollars) and went to conference with a bunch of us. She also signed her first recruit in June and now her recruit qualified with her first show ($1272 in sales - wow!). I'm very excited for her and just wanted to share:) Now I need to get my butt back in gear and recruit some more great people like her!

pcchefjane

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2008
That's great! Now you recruit one more and you're a Team Leader and get 2% override on you and 1% on all the rest of your downline! WOOHOO!

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Oh - Gina & Ginger - you really want to be TL! I am loving it! The Leads are awesome...and all of the benefits really motivate me to work smarter at my business, and work better at training my team!

Oh - and BTW - you earn 2% more on your sales, AND on your 1st line's sales, and 1% on your Consultants recruits....

kdangel518

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2009
WOW WOW WOW!!! Congrats!!

You definitely will LOVE being a team leader! Like Becky said, the benefits are FABULOUS! I LOVE IT!

Last edited:

pamperedpals

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2007
That is awesome. You definately want more like her. Keep up the good work, you are training her right. :)

My new recruit that signed on 7/11 also signed her first consultant that night too!

I need more like her! :)

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
Congrats Gina! I had a Senior consultant at the begining of the year but she is now hanging up her apron. :(

Back down to 1 consultant now.