1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Prayers for my recruit and her family

1. abaker1

abaker1 Member Gold Member

I just got a phone call from one of my recruits, Jeri. Her mom was killed in a car accident today. Her mom (Bonnie) hosted a show with me about a year ago and that's how I met Jeri! I can't even imagine what she's going through now... Please keep her family in your prayers! Thank you.

Mar 22, 2009
  2. Gina M

Gina M Veteran Member Gold Member

How sad Annie - praying for comfort for Jeri and her family.

Mar 22, 2009
  3. tlag1986

tlag1986 Veteran Member Gold Member

I'll be praying for Jeri and her comfort in this time of need. Such a sad situation with the beginning of spring.

Mar 22, 2009
  4. twinchefs

twinchefs Advanced Member Gold Member

So sad, I'll be praying.

Mar 22, 2009
  5. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Oh, that's so sad. I've said a prayer for her and her family.

Mar 23, 2009
  6. abaker1

abaker1 Member Gold Member

Thank you ladies!! I had such a hard time getting to sleep last night! I just kept thinking about Jeri and her family! Her mom was such a sweetheart! Even though I only met her a few times she was the kind of person that treated you like family from the start!! We made the mini lemon cakes at her show and she absolutely loved them! She told me that everytime I saw her!! I just can't believe she's gone!! And Jeri was SO close to her mom! They were just so supportive of each other.....it's just so sad!!!

Thanks again for the prayers!

Mar 23, 2009
  7. dianevill

dianevill Senior Member Gold Member

Hi Annie,

I am so sorry for your and Jeri's loss. You'll all be in my prayers!

Mar 23, 2009
Have something to add?