• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers for My Recruit and Her Family

In summary, "Prayers for My Recruit and Her Family" is a collection of prayers written for military recruits and their families to offer comfort and guidance during the challenging times of military training and deployment. These prayers can be used by anyone and can be customized to fit individual needs. They can provide encouragement and remind recipients that they are not alone. These prayers are not specific to any branch of the military and can be shared with others, but not for commercial purposes.
abaker1
Gold Member
I just got a phone call from one of my recruits, Jeri. Her mom was killed in a car accident today. Her mom (Bonnie) hosted a show with me about a year ago and that's how I met Jeri! I can't even imagine what she's going through now... Please keep her family in your prayers! Thank you.

How sad Annie - praying for comfort for Jeri and her family.

I'll be praying for Jeri and her comfort in this time of need. Such a sad situation with the beginning of spring.

So sad, I'll be praying.

Oh, that's so sad. I've said a prayer for her and her family.

Thank you ladies!! I had such a hard time getting to sleep last night! I just kept thinking about Jeri and her family! Her mom was such a sweetheart! Even though I only met her a few times she was the kind of person that treated you like family from the start!! We made the mini lemon cakes at her show and she absolutely loved them! She told me that everytime I saw her!! I just can't believe she's gone!! And Jeri was SO close to her mom! They were just so supportive of each other.....it's just so sad!!!

Thanks again for the prayers!

Hi Annie,

I am so sorry for your and Jeri's loss. You'll all be in my prayers!

1. What is "Prayers for My Recruit and Her Family"?

"Prayers for My Recruit and Her Family" is a collection of prayers specifically written for military recruits and their families. These prayers seek to offer comfort, strength, and guidance during the challenging times of military training and deployment.

2. Who can use these prayers?

Anyone can use these prayers, whether you are a military recruit, a family member of a recruit, or simply someone who wants to support and pray for those serving in the military. These prayers can be customized and adapted to fit your specific needs and situation.

3. How can these prayers help my recruit and their family?

These prayers can help by providing words of encouragement, comfort, and hope during the difficult and uncertain times of military training and deployment. They can also serve as a reminder that your recruit and their family are not alone, and that there are others praying for them and supporting them.

4. Are these prayers specific to a certain branch of the military?

No, these prayers are not specific to any particular branch of the military. They are meant to be inclusive and applicable to all military recruits and their families, regardless of their branch of service.

5. Can I share these prayers with others?

Yes, you are welcome to share these prayers with anyone who may find them helpful. You can also adapt and personalize them to fit the specific needs and circumstances of your loved ones. However, please do not use these prayers for commercial purposes or claim them as your own.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MHPampered
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Monty060609
  • flemings99
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • peichef