• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fpo/Apo Consultants - Problem With Slow Shipping?

In summary, an FPO/APO Consultant is a Pampered Chef representative who specializes in shipping to military addresses and overseas U.S. territories. Shipping to FPO/APO addresses is slower than regular shipping due to the package having to go through a military postal system and potentially being shipped by boat or plane. If experiencing slow shipping, customers can contact customer service for assistance. There are no additional fees for shipping to FPO/APO addresses, but some items may not be eligible for shipping. Tracking is available for packages shipped to FPO/APO addresses, but there may be delays in updates due to the military postal system.
Sheila
Gold Member
It normally takes 10-14 days from the date that I submit a show until it's processed, mailed & arrives here in Japan.

HO is taking closer to a week now just to get it out the door. It's taking 2-5 days to get to stateside customers or to get into the USPS system in California. But once it hits there, it's taking 20-25 days to get here to Japan!

Did HO change from Priority shipping to something else??? This is crazy! Everyone is starting to complain about other Direct Sales companies products arriving in a much shorter time & wanting to know why it's taking PC so long to arrive. :rolleyes:

They should not be having to wait 4-6 weeks to receive their products!!! :grumpy:

Yes, HO changed in September. There was another thread about it. Let me look for it for you.

1. What is an FPO/APO Consultant?

An FPO/APO Consultant is a Pampered Chef representative who specializes in shipping to military addresses and overseas U.S. territories, such as Armed Forces Europe (APO), Armed Forces Pacific (FPO), and Armed Forces Americas (AA).

2. Why is shipping to FPO/APO addresses slower than regular shipping?

Shipping to FPO/APO addresses requires the package to go through a military postal system, which can add extra time to the delivery process. Additionally, packages may need to be shipped by boat or plane, which can also contribute to longer delivery times.

3. What can I do if I am experiencing slow shipping to my FPO/APO address?

If you are experiencing slow shipping to your FPO/APO address, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They can track your package and provide updates on its expected delivery date.

4. Are there any additional fees for shipping to FPO/APO addresses?

No, there are no additional fees for shipping to FPO/APO addresses. However, some items may not be eligible for shipping to these addresses due to size or weight restrictions.

5. Can I track my package when shipping to an FPO/APO address?

Yes, you can track your package when shipping to an FPO/APO address. However, tracking may not be available for all packages, and there may be a delay in updates due to the military postal system.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Triciascucina
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • legacypc46
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • Sheila