• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Out When Your Package Will Ship: Call 800-XXX-XXXX

In summary, the 800 number for where you can call and it wil tell you which day they are currently shipping is 800-449-2433.
jrstephens
What is the 800 number for where you can call and it wil tell you which day they are currently shipping?

I submitted a show March 2 and it still is just saying "received." I know shipping get slow at the end/beginning of the month and was wondering what day they are currently shipping.

I submitted 1 on the 1st & still saying recieved...I called the # last night & they said shipping orders as of the 28th....:(

I submitted a show on the 28th and if FINALLY shipped today! Ugh!

I submitted a show on the 28th still says received but on the shipping status page it says shipping shows received through Feb 28. and has since I think the 1st. They must have been way over the expected orders.

Is it 1-888-our-chef?

800-449-2433

this will get you an automated service

just listen to the prompts

I do this all the time - any questions please let me know

~

I just called and the are currently shipping March 1st orders. I submitted mine March 2. UHHH!! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!! Double points or nots! They should be prepared for these things!

Thanks Ann! This makes me feel bad about complaining. I am glad to know they are working on it.

Thanks again.

I submitted a show on the 28th and it was delivered yesterday and today. Good luck everyone with your shipments

My Fec 28th show finally shipped. Thank goodness. I submitted a personal order on the 2nd, it still shows received. Oh well. I guess I will get it soon enough.

jrstephens said:
I just called and the are currently shipping March 1st orders. I submitted mine March 2. UHHH!! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!! Double points or nots! They should be prepared for these things!

I really hate to be a complainer about this. Buuuuuuuuuut, I just submitted my first show and am frustrated that it's still showing only as 'received' after a week! You are correct this is RIDICULOUS! HO stating people should submit orders as received throughout the month is also ridiculous as I've only had one show, my first one on the 28th and I did submit it as soon as I managed to collect the final payment on Saturday morning. Now I have to take part of my phone time tomorrow and call my first customers to tell them it's going to be at least another week before I can get them their product. Makes me look retarded. I deal with this sort of thing throughout the week in my 'real' job and was hoping not to have to deal with it in this new venture.

pamperedpsalmstress said:
I really hate to be a complainer about this. Buuuuuuuuuut, I just submitted my first show and am frustrated that it's still showing only as 'received' after a week! You are correct this is RIDICULOUS! HO stating people should submit orders as received throughout the month is also ridiculous as I've only had one show, my first one on the 28th and I did submit it as soon as I managed to collect the final payment on Saturday morning. Now I have to take part of my phone time tomorrow and call my first customers to tell them it's going to be at least another week before I can get them their product. Makes me look retarded. I deal with this sort of thing throughout the week in my 'real' job and was hoping not to have to deal with it in this new venture.

I have been in PC a year and this is th elongest I have waited. It is very frustrating though! Normally at the end of the month/beginning of a month it does take longer bu tnormally not this long.

Keep the faith in PC - all will get better.

My show I submitted on May 2nd finally shipped yesterday, MArch 10. YAHOO!! No arrival date yet I guess Fedex has not gotten it in the system yet.

Jennifer same here, my March 2 show shipped yesterday & I told everyone by the 15th of March. Guess I lied!

One of the shows I submitted on the 4th of March is picking. Lookslike they are getting caught up now.

It used to take two weeks for a show to be delivered. Now you can usually count on within a week. We get spoiled very fast. I tell my end of month hosts that we need to get the shows in by no later than the day before the last day of the month because they get an overwhelming number of orders submitted that last day (20,000 on Feb. 28:eek: ).

I also tell those that close their shows in the first few days of the month that it will take up to 2 weeks for the products to be delivered. They never complain, in fact they are usually happy with that - some DS companies take a month or more (Longaberger takes 6 or more weeks). Past hosts who have gotten 3 day deliveries in the past are told that because of the end of month rush it will take longer for shows in the first week of the month to come.

If you tell them what to expect they are always fine with it (I always add a few days to my guess and they are even happier ;) ). And if something seems to be delaying the order I communicate that with the host too.

pamperedalf said:
Jennifer same here, my March 2 show shipped yesterday & I told everyone by the 15th of March. Guess I lied!

Amanda,

Maybe you will get lukcy and they will get there quick. Do you have tracking info yet?

Usually if mine leaves PC on Saturday I get them Friday or that next Monday b/c FedEx here seems to not understand that we are suppose to have Saturday delivery now! ha!

I submitted 2 shows Monday night... and both still don't show "picking."

I understand that may have gotten buried but maybe it's time to re-look at their system. I was involved with a beverage wholesale operation so I understand the concept of orders, warehousing, picking, etc and maybe they have outgrown their "system."

Either way, I just submitted a show Friday and can only wonder when I will see that.

Mine was submitted Sun. night and just showed picking today.

Carol - HO said they should be caught up to their 48 hr. turn-about by sometime this week. They scheduled 22 hrs. a day and Sat/Sun to catch up for us.

I too am in a fulfillment type industry (as an engineer) and you can only design to a point. Without seeing their system, we can't determine. They had a HUGE hit at the end of the month that wasn't planned and hurt the system. The fact that they could boost hours to 22 per day and "add" Sat/Sun means they haven't "outgrown" their system. If they invest to increase it would be too big for the rest of the year.

Related to Find Out When Your Package Will Ship: Call 800-XXX-XXXX

1. How long will it take for my package to ship?

The shipping time for your package will depend on the shipping method selected at checkout. Standard shipping typically takes 3-5 business days, while expedited shipping can take 1-2 business days. Please note that these estimates do not include processing time.

2. Can I track my package while it is being shipped?

Yes, you can track your package by calling our customer service number at 800-XXX-XXXX and providing your order number. Our representatives will be happy to assist you with tracking your package.

3. What if I need to change the shipping address for my order?

If you need to change the shipping address for your order, please call our customer service number at 800-XXX-XXXX as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please note that changes may affect the shipping time and additional fees may apply.

4. Can I request a specific delivery date for my package?

Unfortunately, we are unable to guarantee a specific delivery date for your package. However, you can contact our customer service number at 800-XXX-XXXX to request a delivery date preference. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please note that it is subject to shipping availability.

5. What should I do if my package has not arrived within the estimated delivery time?

If your package has not arrived within the estimated delivery time, please call our customer service number at 800-XXX-XXXX for assistance. Our representatives will be happy to track your package and provide you with an update on its status.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefJoyJ
  • momoftwins
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
susan g
  • MLinAZ